Need help brown burnt spot on leaves , mold? Or what is it?

• Thread starter Smoke2much4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoke2much4

Smoke2much4

The pictures will say it all but I am having a bunch of brown burnt spots on leaves and I'm only 3 and a half weeks into flower so I need to fix it asap! I'm not sure if its mold like leaf spot mold, my water temperature dropped down to the mid 50s for about 5 days, humidity was in the 70s for the first 3 weeks have it down to low 60s high 50s now, daytime temp is always 82 nighttime temp is 75, not sure if thats the issue, or whatever it is I'm just not sure , any help would be VERY much appreciated!!
Need help brown burnt spot on leaves  mold or what is it

Need help brown burnt spot on leaves  mold or what is it 2
Need help brown burnt spot on leaves  mold or what is it 3
Need help brown burnt spot on leaves  mold or what is it 4
Need help brown burnt spot on leaves  mold or what is it 5
PK1

PK1

Supporter
that looks like either a potassium or a calcium deficiency.
In my signature box click on Read first before asking questions and copy past the questions here and answer them. This way the members can get a good idea of your grow setup
Welcome to THC!

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Yup what he said^. Phototox was my immediate thought. Does look a little n tox as well.

Last edited:
PK1

PK1

Supporter
glad you guys caught my mistake. I guess we learn something new everyday.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I think the issue is the light is too close or needs to be turned down. Note the upturned edges of the upper leaves, near the buds. Cal/mag will also help.

Lower leaves seem to actually get burned worse than upper leaves when the plant strips nutrients from them, like magnesium, and transfers it to the growing points while under LEDs. Something else to notice on those burnt lower leaves in the last pic is that the leaf is damaged where it is exposed to direct light, but undamaged where it is shaded, closer to the stem.

Smoke2much4

Smoke2much4

Lower leaves are completely fine actually which is weird, if it is phototoxicity from spraying something is there anything I can do to fix it ? Maybe spray some plain water to wash it off?

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Lower leaves are completely fine actually which is weird, if it is phototoxicity from spraying something is there anything I can do to fix it ? Maybe spray some plain water to wash it off?
It should naturally grow that out from the leaves, i wouldn't stress to much just keep an eye on the usual stuff and it should be fine, but yeah stop spraying them if you can for awhile.

Smoke2much4

Smoke2much4

Should I spray some water on to wash off the residual? And it's done growing its 3 and a half weeks in do you guys think it's going to keep getting worse and worse and die off or what should I do just spray them with water to wash the leaves and hope for the best ?

Top Bottom