Need help determining What Week were at!!

• Thread starter BRUUPLIFE420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BRUUPLIFE420

BRUUPLIFE420

Hey guys , I could use a little help I got some seeds from a friend, except one the one on the far right is a super lemon haze. But the other two are randoms. I can see the one on the right is almost 60% brown hairs ,mean while the one beside it is showing better bud structure (stacking) with less hairs I need help determining what week were at. The first pic is the one on the left(farthest along!? So on left to right.) The whoeled tripod, is the SLH.THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Need help determining what week were at
Need help determining what week were at 2
Need help determining what week were at 3
Need help determining what week were at 4
BRUUPLIFE420

BRUUPLIFE420

There 102 days old , it just seems the ones going way faster then the others. I got a microscope lol I'm checking twice a week. But if im only at week 4 why check. I switched into flower at day 60. So yeah I can do some deductions, just thought I could get a second opinion.

growsince79

growsince79

There 102 days old , it just seems the ones going way faster then the others. I got a microscope lol I'm checking twice a week. But if im only at week 4 why check. I switched into flower at day 60. So yeah I can do some deductions, just thought I could get a second opinion.
OK 102-60=42. 42/7 =6 You are starting week 7 and nowhere close. Doesn't mean anything unless you grew it before, and even then environmental factors can change things. Looks like another 4 weeks to me, but pics lie.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
looks like around the 5 week give or take..
looks good too, good job!

SSgrower

SSgrower

Ya, just grow it until the trichomes get cloudy, another 3-4 weeks maybe?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Alright thanks for the advice. Seems your a lil aggressive in your responses. You wanna smoke a joint?!? Haha
I don't see any aggression, when i first read the title of your thread i too thought that was a dumb question, contrary to popular belief, there are dumb questions.

Buy the title, it's like you wanted us to do your math.

Just saying.

BRUUPLIFE420

BRUUPLIFE420

Ah , didn't think there was a dumb question. Obviously I knew the dates, and how to do the math . Just needed a second opinion cause they looked a lil young for week 6. But yeah your right I'll keep my questions to my self . Appreciate the help ladies and GroMes 🤧🙃

Top Bottom