Need help diagnosing...1st grow

• Thread starter Noman02000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noman02000

Noman02000

Hey all,
Was hoping to get some input from more experienced growers about my 1st grow. Trying to determine if this is just a deficiency, note burn or a light problem. Growing mk ultra in coco coir using gh notes. Had a deficiency when I first transferred them to the bigger pot which I thought might be the deal with be lighter tips since yellowing near the veins is making me think deficiency.

Appreciate any and all feedback.

Need help diagnosing1st grow
Noman02000

Noman02000

Edit (autocorrect smh):

Hey all,
Was hoping to get some input from more experienced growers about my 1st grow. Trying to determine if this is just a deficiency, nute* burn or a light problem. Growing mk ultra in coco coir using gen hydroponics nutes*. Had a deficiency when I first transferred them to the bigger pot (forgot to buffer) which I thought might be the deal with the* lighter tips since yellowing near the veins is making me think deficiency.

Appreciate any and all feedback.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Follow ratios of your nutes but reduce the concentration by about half. You shouldn't need more than 800ppm over the grow at the highest and right now prob 400ppm

For coco you can read this. Understand high fertigation is only one way and the larger the pot the less watering frequency is needed but that also imo requires perlite and more caution of watering practices.

Last edited:
Noman02000

Noman02000

Follow ratios of your nutes but reduce the concentration by about half. You shouldn't need more than 800ppm over the grow at the highest and right now prob 400ppm

For coco you can read this. Understand high fertigation is only one way and the larger the pot the less watering frequency is needed but that also imo requires perlite and more caution of watering practices.

Thanks for the response and info Aqua.

When would you recommend switching to the full concentration? Should I trust the timetables for the nutrients vs. canopy size, etc.?

Thanks for the link...I'll check it out. Was wondering if the watering cycle has something to do with absorption, etc.

Noman02000

Noman02000

Hi All,

I wanted to post an update...

I've been watching the nute strength but still seeing signs of what looks like nute burn.

Looks like the light tips are still spreading and so I'm worried that waiting it out will do more harm than good.

Should I just flush them and give nute free water for a while? Should I expect my plant to recover? Or should I remove the the damaged leaves to save energy, etc for the healthy growth?

Lastly, the heat just came on in my building which I know can alter water absorption. Should I reduce the nutrient strength even more now or am I just over worried?

Updated pic:
20211018 125537

Latest posts

Top Bottom