Need help diagnosing leaf colors

• Thread starter Tmac01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tmac01

Tmac01

Hello all! Im growing Northern Lights and am 3 weeks into veg. One plant has yellowish spots on a couple if the lower leaves only and the other plants has darker rusty spots on the lower leaves as well. One plant is in Foxfarm Bushdoctor soil and feed/water as follows (wk1: General Hydroponics Flora blends veg schedule, pH 5.5-6.0 wk2: ph water, calmeg, and molasses only pH 5.5-6.0 wk3: General Hydroponics Flora blend veg schedule, pH 5.5-6.0). The 2nd plant is in Foxfarm Oceanic soil w/ same feeding/water as mentioned above. I used to use plastic 5 gal buckets but Im testing with new 10 gal cloth grow bags. I’m needing to do a water/feeding soon but wanted to get a little feedback first.

Need help diagnosing leaf colors
Need help diagnosing leaf colors 2
Need help diagnosing leaf colors 3
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I think that is a Chlorine or phosphorus, but i could be wrong. What's your thoughts @Aqua Man

ph to 6 not 5.5

what is your tab water ph/ppm?

Tmac01

Tmac01

When I started I always did straight 7.0 pH per some research and only use a nutrient line with their feeding chart. I alternate my water and feeding each week but always add CalMeg each time. I know theres alot of info out there so I decided to go with a lower pH and start journaling my progress. In every grow Ive had I’ll typically see little problems pop up in about week 3-4 and on. My plan is to test alot of different strains and nutes to see what works best with what. To be honest, my best plants came from doing the above but adding microbes. Attaching photos of nutes....

FB9FC7C0 F5BF 465F 98B6 FEC53F1F94F5
29276D01 F92B 47BA 85D4 AB6BBD3F5CF0
Top Bottom