Need help diagnosing my hermie

• Thread starter Weedlogger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedlogger

Weedlogger

I have 3 plants who have gotten the same nutrient and watering schedule, only this one has had bad reactions to it, and it's a bit smaller than the others so I was thinking it's too much nutrients, so I flushed it 4 days ago but with no visible improvements so I am taking it here to you guys. Last time I asked here I got some great response!

Grown in soil with perlite, they are now in early-mid flowering stage.

The plant has dropped some leaves and from what I can tell it's not immobile nutes (happens mostly on lower leaves the most but some higher up also, but the lower once get the death penalty the upper ones just get a slap on the wrist it seems)

Any thoughts from you beautiful people?

Need help diagnosing my hermie
Need help diagnosing my hermie 2
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Some plants are hungrier than others. If it were mine I'd sprinkle a handful of epsom salt and garden gypsum on top of the soil and up her feed a bit.

Weedlogger

Weedlogger

Some plants are hungrier than others. If it were mine I'd sprinkle a handful of epsom salt and garden gypsum on top of the soil and up her feed a bit.
Did this and 3 days later no noticeable change. If this continues it is probably dead within 10 days

Weedlogger

Weedlogger

I should add that the Ph is steady around 6.4-6.8. I water only when the pots are really light (about once every 4 days), and almost always with nutes. They get 50k Lux of LED light at 40cm distance. Humidity is 40-55% and temp stays around 25-27 C

Top Bottom