Need help diagnosing my plant please

• Thread starter BillNye88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BillNye88

Coco prolly messin things up how often are you watering ? Next water/feed grab those runoff numbers
Watering every 3-4days, when my pot feels light. I'll be feeding later today. I started brewing a ewc tea yesterday and added some Dr earth 463 and oyster shell flour to it. It's nice and foamy now and smelling great lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

Watering every 3-4days, when my pot feels light. I'll be feeding later today. I started brewing a ewc tea yesterday and added some Dr earth 463 and oyster shell flour to it. It's nice and foamy now and smelling great lol
I don’t know much if anything about teas so I’ll leave that be you may b on the verge of underwatering with all the coco and perlite you should drain well and may require more often fertigations

B

BillNye88

I don’t know much if anything about teas so I’ll leave that be you may b on the verge of underwatering with all the coco and perlite you should drain well and may require more often fertigations
Every more reason to never use coco again in a soil mix. I don't wanna feed every other watering. I know there is enough nutrients in the soil, but the availability is maybe being affected, also by the coco and maybe washed to the bottom of the pot before it had more time to break down? I let the mix "cook" for 6weeks though and at first the plant really took off but last couple weeks, growth has slowed down in a major way! I'll get back with my run off pH and ec this evening/night. I appreciate all of you who have took the time to give me your suggestions and input! Nice welcoming to this site, for sure!

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

It’s not living soil! Promix and coco
Lol, very confusing
I haven't added any other microbes. I figured since my soil dried up by top dressing a couple inches of ewc before saturating the pots would help. I don't have any recharge ATM. I have some great white mycorrhizae.. Sorry for my ignorance but what exactly is a lacto solution and EM-1? I'm going to test my run off today though to check the pH and I'll check the EC as well..
Sorry bruv, I didn’t realize you were a coco non living soil. Google EM-1, it’s pretty rad microbe juice. It’s like a KNF method for those who are lazy and don’t make their own KNF cocktails. The lacto is a Frankster special where I just take some plain yogurt juice and mix with a tablespoon of molasses into a gallon of water. After a few days you get a nice concentration of lactobacillus. Great for spraying on buds to prevent mold growth and also great for the soil. I have a really nice 3 gallon living soil going right now. Its my first attempt and it’s going great.

B

BillNye88

Lol, very confusing

Sorry bruv, I didn’t realize you were a coco non living soil. Google EM-1, it’s pretty rad microbe juice. It’s like a KNF method for those who are lazy and don’t make their own KNF cocktails. The lacto is a Frankster special where I just take some plain yogurt juice and mix with a tablespoon of molasses into a gallon of water. After a few days you get a nice concentration of lactobacillus. Great for spraying on buds to prevent mold growth and also great for the soil. I have a really nice 3 gallon living soil going right now. Its my first attempt and it’s going great.
All gucci man lol.. my next run I'm shooting for a living soil grow. I just checked out the EM-1 microbial inoculant, I'm about

B

BillNye88

Ok WOW! So my run off pH is 6.5 but the ppm is freaking 4000!!! How does that even happen? Lol did I over amend with the dry fertz? What the heck do I do now? Lol transplant it?

Top Bottom