• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

Going into week 4 flower
In coco
was using
floraflex power si mammoth p king kola honey chome bonticare cal mag
but decided to switch to heavy 16an keep my additives haven't used there part a or part b wanted give a few waters before ditching floraflex seems I always have some type of problem since I started to use it an I can't figure out the problem am I under feeding or over feeding is it salt build or locked out plants the ec is around 2.0 -2.5 temps 75-80 humidity 50-55

IMG_0271.jpeg
IMG_0275.jpeg
IMG_0273.jpeg

Need help diagnosing pants plz 4
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

More information will yield more assistance. From what you've said, it looks like your ec is high, possibly causing toxicity and lockout. Are you watering to runoff? What's your pH going in? RO or tap water? Could you be cooking them with light? How strong, what type, and how close are your lamps? Have you grown with this setup successfully, you mentioned prior issues with floraflex, but could it have been something else?

Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

Same setup my previous one was a great run but its r0 water I have the 720 growers choices there roughly above 2 ft away should I raise them I had them about 75% power my ph is usually 5.8 everytime I water I water till run off I just her so much about the ppms an ec it's confusing just truna find a sweet spot to avoid these set backs
More information will yield more assistance. From what you've said, it looks like your ec is high, possibly causing toxicity and lockout. Are you watering to runoff? What's your pH going in? RO or tap water? Could you be cooking them with light? How strong, what type, and how close are your lamps? Have you grown with this setup successfully, you mentioned prior issues with floraflex, but could it have been something else?

Top Bottom