Need help Diagnosing problem

• Thread starter Odiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Odiesel

Odiesel

Hey fellow farmers I need some help if possible. I have a few plants in veg now feeding them mega crop. I'm having some problems with older leaves browning from the tips and eventually dying.

Need help diagnosing problem
Need help diagnosing problem 2
Need help diagnosing problem 3
Need help diagnosing problem 4
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Have you been sprayin' neem by chance? Looks like classic neem burn. Neem will cause this burning if applied while lights are on. Definitely need more information. What's the feeding schedule been like for the past 2 or 3 weeks? pH? ppm?

Odiesel

Odiesel

thanks for the replies. I haven't been spraying them with anything. Feeding schedule has been somewhat sporadic. I transplanted them from 3 gallon pots to 5 gallons about a week or so ago. I havent monitored ppm or ph to closely. It probably is something to do with ph most likely. im going to feed them soon so i will check the ppm and ph when i do.

Odiesel

Odiesel

Have you been sprayin' neem by chance? Looks like classic neem burn. Neem will cause this burning if applied while lights are on. Definitely need more information. What's the feeding schedule been like for the past 2 or 3 weeks? pH? ppm?
well my ph was way out of wack idk why i havent been monitoring it. Guess i just trusted that the first time i mixed these nutes up and measured ph it would be the same always. Currently went to water them and the ph was up to 7.2
PPM was 390

Top Bottom