Need help diagnosing problem

• Thread starter Dmassive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dmassive

I am now at day 19 of flower, and about 5 days ago I started to get spotting on some of my plants.

After reading through the forums and checking out different threads I came to the conclusion that it must be a calcium deficiency.

So I threw in some Cal-Mag for the next couple feedings but the problem seems to be persisting.

I use about 90% organic ferts and my medium is pure Coco.

Anyone have any ideas?

Need help diagnosing problem
Need help diagnosing problem 2
Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

did you check for mites.. can you show a better pix.. could be rust meldew on a close look.. maybe give them a sulfur treatment.. get a hot box there handy this time of the year

D

Dmassive

Yeah ok, I can see how those pictures looks like mites. :smiley_joint:.

Definitely not mites though.

Alright, try this picture out. This should be better.

Sick
I

I B L

Premium Member
Supporter
:character0110:.....calcium...it will stop but leaf damage wont heal:bubblez:

T

TokaCola

looks like spider mites. spray some diluted meem oil on the leaves.

J

Jalisco Kid

I hate to guess at people's woes. Are you on spring water up there? I had leaves look like yours once from ozone. I would take those leaves drop them into an oven at 160* dry them, crush them, then take it to OU lab and pay 40 bucks for an analysis. you will know tomorrow night. JK

D

Dmassive

Ya jalisco, the ozone thought had originally crossed my mind as well, but it's is so rare and it just doesn't fit my hvac setup.

Plus I don't run any ozone gens and my air is replenished so quickly with fresh stuff that it just couldn't be the cause.

Good guess though by looking at the pictures with no other info provided. :rasta:

Top Bottom