Need help diagnosing - yellowing/curling tips

• Thread starter SteveSlobs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SteveSlobs

So I'm relatively inexperienced, and I've been having this consistent issue with this Sour Diesel plant. She's almost a month into flower, but the clone I took from her is having the same issue. It seems like nutrient burn, and my friend agrees, but I haven't been adding any extra nutrients. I'm growing in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil in 3 gallon soft pots. I've been using rom temp tap water, but I've recently considered that the water may be this issue since my home doesn't have the best water quality. I always wait until the pot feels light before watering. I'm not sure what to do if this is nutrient burn.

I'm also growing a purple kush plant in the same conditions, but the only issue it's showing is the leaves curling down. I just transplanted it from a solo cup to a 3 gallon pot.

Need help diagnosing   yellowingcurling tips
Need help diagnosing   yellowingcurling tips 2
Need help diagnosing   yellowingcurling tips 3
Need help diagnosing   yellowingcurling tips 4
Need help diagnosing   yellowingcurling tips 5
Need help diagnosing   yellowingcurling tips 6
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

They maybe hungry if you haven’t given any nutrients but I’m not a soil guy. Also what lights are you using and how far away are they? Definitely clawing in the clone you took, may want to switch to a soil without any added N or nutrients. Seen a lot of people complaining about fox farm soils especially with young plants.

visajoe1

visajoe1

they need food, and the pots need to be watered correctly. once the food is gone in the soil, they need to be fed everytime, with runoff.

tomorrow, feed them all 2.5ec bloom feed with epsom salt, should get about 25% runoff

the damage should stop, may get some recovery, but more importantly the flowers should grow

going forward feed around 1.5ec, adjust accordingly

Latest posts

Top Bottom