Need help, droopy leafes/stuck veg

• Thread starter TheUnkn0wn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheUnkn0wn

TheUnkn0wn

Plants were growing at a slow rate until they stopped and start to droop, I've tried underwatering and watering normal, like 200ml each when dry soil. Also tried 500ml when dry soil.
temp is 24-26 celsius, humidity was around 50%, today I cooled to 24c and woke uup with 21% humdity(I hanged a wet towel and humidity is rising), I believe the problem is my relative humidty, but not sure, because they were drooping at 50-55% already (and two plants are afghan which I believe they should be more resistat to low humidity). Soil is foxfarm, water Ph 6, ppm 50, 2x1000d spiderfarm, 18/4, no light leaks, a fan down and an exhaust on top cloudnine

Need help droopy leafesstuck veg
Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
something has stressed them out..
have you checked for pest?
twisty leaves, 3 fingered odd leaves.. etc signs of bad stress..

TheUnkn0wn

TheUnkn0wn

Yeah I've checked pests, maybe a rooting problem, and Yeah they're very stressed

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

For pots that size, 200 ml is nothing.

Stop measuring your water and get that soil WET, from top to bottom, side to side. Put them in a dish or shallow plastic container and water until it comes out the bottom and the sides of the cloth pot are wet.

THEN don't water again for a few days, until the pots are light, but not as light as they are right now.

TheUnkn0wn

TheUnkn0wn

I believe you guys are right, I lifted the pots and they were very light and dry, I now completely watered them, put a plastic bag on pot and wait. thanks! I've grown big and nice outdoor plants before, I thought indoor was easy, couldn't be more wrong

Top Bottom