Need help figuring out how to get 2 of 12 plants to be same/close to same height as the rest of the canopy!?

• Thread starter InsideGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
InsideGrower

InsideGrower

Hey guys good morning,
Im seeking help from any and all ThcFarmers who have any ideas or experience with this topic at hand.
So i have 12 plants im growing indoor for winter and i intended to grow most all indica phenotypes for a shorter bushier, but i also have a couple hybrid strains in there as well.....and of course we all learn from our mistakes and experience....but those 2 hybrids are growing 6-8 inches taller than the rest of my canopy😲 it hasnt been a problem yet as i flipped them to flower 2 1/2 weeks ago, now they stretched just a bit too much out of a desirable range. Of course i dont want to cut 8 inches off each one, its basicall 2 plants but 4 branches in total. I expect if i leave them how they are eventually the top colas too close will burn or mold from the increased heat over the next 5 weeks and also the rest of the plants will not benefit from decreased light penetration to the rest of the canopy and lowers..... a friend told me at this stage unfortunately theres not much i can do, he recommends cut my loss and clip them back the desired length and they will heal but suffer substantial loss of end result but the pro is the other 10 plants will continue to thrive as i can lower the light again to increase light penetration all over. What do you guys think? Bend them? Clip them? Shape them if possible? I am really interested in seeing these 2 particular strain through flower. Please help🙌

Need help figuring out how to get 2 of 12 plants to be sameclose to same height as the rest of
Need help figuring out how to get 2 of 12 plants to be sameclose to same height as the rest of 2
Dbear180

Dbear180

If you massage & roll the stem between your fingers breaking down the plant fibres in a 2 inch area you can manipulate it into doing a nice 90 without it really snapping. It takes a little practice to get the feel for it but it's a very handy trick for those stretchy girls.

If your not comfortable with that do what oldskool said. Marijuanas is a pretty tough plant you'd be surprised what you can do to em.

InsideGrower

InsideGrower

slowly start bending them,not to much strain to snap them ,but a little each day to you get um were you want them,tie them were you can tighten daily,the bend will make the buds form and open room for more
Replying to my earlier thread from last week....what do you think? Slowly, bending and twisting a bit to get them what looks like around a 45° angle, after a couple more days pass and they heal a bit more i rekon ill bend a little more. But in general thank you everyone for all your feedback, despite a couple trolls. I figured for once i would post "after advice" pics so others would know thier advice was well recieved and not for not🖒 probably just tie them down if needed later i assume?

1578766354308 273388045
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Replying to my earlier thread from last week....what do you think? Slowly, bending and twisting a bit to get them what looks like around a 45° angle, after a couple more days pass and they heal a bit more i rekon ill bend a little more. But in general thank you everyone for all your feedback, despite a couple trolls. I figured for once i would post "after advice" pics so others would know thier advice was well recieved and not for not🖒 probably just tie them down if needed later i assume?
thats how you do it,them buds will curl around and stick straight up to the light sooner than later,good job

Top Bottom