Need help figuring out what’s going on

• Thread starter dannygrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
az2000

az2000

What soil do you grow in? What nutrients do you feed? (how much of each bottle, if it's that kind of program).

dannygrow

dannygrow

What soil do you grow in? What nutrients do you feed? (how much of each bottle, if it's that kind of program).
I use stepwell super soil and no nutrients but I have two of the same plants 1 of each in the pic and they are a lot more far in to flowering than the ones In the pic

az2000

az2000

It looks like nutrient burn (all the tips yellow/white). Maybe this one plant didn't require as much food. I don't think you can fix that in pre-nuted soils. Maybe water it for 100% runoff to flush out unused nutrients?

I've never grown in fully amended soil, cooked, tea-only soils. I don't know much about it. But, if this plant is burning, doesn't that mean Stepwell isn't what it claims to be? I thought the point of supersoil was that it wouldn't do this? It would just provide the nutrients the plant needs, on-demand, etc?

dannygrow

dannygrow

I was more concerned for about hermies as it was not growing the same as the other and also one of them was a regular so idk if it’s a male or female I am currently using minimum requirements pots and they recommend using larger so that’s why

dannygrow

dannygrow

Helppppp!!! Going to chop both of them if no one else has input

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I see female pistils but no balls in these pics. The top 2 pics are not clear enough to tell much.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Where should I take the pictures of

Well i cant zoom in on the top and see the growth next to the white pistils clearly.

If it is reversing there will be lighter green to yellow “nanners” right with the female pistils on the tops and or “balls” at the nodes. Which i dont see in the side shots. Just pistils.

dannygrow

dannygrow

Well i cant zoom in on the top and see the growth next to the white pistils clearly.

If it is reversing there will be lighter green to yellow “nanners” right with the female pistils on the tops and or “balls” at the nodes. Which i dont see in the side shots. Just pistils.
These are vids hopefully can see a little more clear and it’s also couple days after those pictures

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I dont see any male parts. Only female pistils. I am looking on an iPhone X. If someone can see different please correct me.

Growbekenobi

Growbekenobi

Looks good to me, you would know if it was a hermie. If your looking over your plants every day or so, keeping her trimmed up and are specifically looking for nanners or balls they'd stand out like a sore thumb

Latest posts

Top Bottom