Need Help Figuring Out What's Wrong With These Girls .

• Thread starter Nasty.nestie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nasty.nestie

In a 2x4
340watts chill logic LEDs

Runoff 1000ppm. 6.5pH

I'm guessing it's light stress. According to my logger temp never went above 86f.

I did turn up the lights last night, also rasied them. But I'm worried I .ay have cooked them. Is this fixable? Or is this something not related to the lights?

Thanks for the help.

Need help figuring out whats wrong with these girls
Need help figuring out whats wrong with these girls 2
Enforcer

Enforcer

Yes, they will recover. It looks like the light was a little too much for them. Cannabis plants do not require a ton of light in veg. I would recommend keeping temps at 82*F and keeping the light at least 24” above the canopy. If your still having issues you may need to dim the light some until flower.

N

Nasty.nestie

Yes, they will recover. It looks like the light was a little too much for them. Cannabis plants do not require a ton of light in veg. I would recommend keeping temps at 82*F and keeping the light at least 24” above the canopy. If your still having issues you may need to dim the light some until flower.

Thanks man.i did so and they seem to be a lot happier. When should I be apple to run my lights full power ?

Nugg

Nugg

I'd agree with lowering the nutes alot...far as temps...seems good for led..up to 90°f is still good....you light height...you never mentioned..but only being 340w,I doubt you can hurt them..I start mine with my 1600w..with both veg.and bloom switch's on.. about 30"...

Enforcer

Enforcer

Thanks man.i did so and they seem to be a lot happier. When should I be apple to run my lights full power ?
Nice work. You can run them at full power now, if you have room to keep it at least 3’ off the canopy. If not, keep it dimmed until about the 3rd week of flower after the buds set. They can take (and use) a lot more light by that point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom