Need help figuring this out

• Thread starter jdc1997
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jdc1997

This is my first time trying dwc and my 2nd time growing. I'm in week 5 of flower, I hadn't had any issues until this last week. All the top leaves of my plants are turning brown starting from the edges. My pH is at 5.7, I'm using GH Maxibloom, CalMag, Hydroguard, and Silica Blast. My ppm is 768. I'm not sure what to do any help would be greatly appreciated I'm really worried I'm going to screw up my plants.

Need help figuring this out
Need help figuring this out 2
Need help figuring this out 3
Need help figuring this out 4
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

This is my first time trying dwc and my 2nd time growing. I'm in week 5 of flower, I hadn't had any issues until this last week. All the top leaves of my plants are turning brown starting from the edges. My pH is at 5.7, I'm using GH Maxibloom, CalMag, Hydroguard, and Silica Blast. My ppm is 768. I'm not sure what to do any help would be greatly appreciated I'm really worried I'm going to screw up my plants.
I would flush well,then mix mild solution containing roughly equal npk,nothing else added then run ph 6.5 and see if they respond.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How are you mixing your nutrients? Order and amounts of each.

When did you start using bloom nutrients?

What fo the roots look like?

How close is the light and what make and model is it?

2Bad

2Bad

Sorry Aqua I usually just tag you for the coco threads. But yeah now that you mention light I see that
😝

J

jdc1997

Once a week I empty my 5 gallon reservoirs clean them out and refill. I fill the reservoir with water then add 5tsp Maxibloom, 15ml CalMag, 10ml Hydroguard, then 25ml Silica Blast I mix it until most of the Maxibloom is dissolved then adjust pH accordingly .

I started using the Maxibloom 2 weeks ago prior to that I had used the GH Flora Series

The roots look alright I think? I believe they are discolored from the nutrients there isn't any slime on the roots that I saw but I do have a picture of the roots

The light is a Mars Hydro FC-E8000 dimmed to 70%. It is around 36 inches from the canopy give or take a few inches

20220705 120854
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Once a week I empty my 5 gallon reservoirs clean them out and refill. I fill the reservoir with water then add 5tsp Maxibloom, 15ml CalMag, 10ml Hydroguard, then 25ml Silica Blast I mix it until most of the Maxibloom is dissolved then adjust pH accordingly .

I started using the Maxibloom 2 weeks ago prior to that I had used the GH Flora Series

The roots look alright I think? I believe they are discolored from the nutrients there isn't any slime on the roots that I saw but I do have a picture of the roots

The light is a Mars Hydro FC-E8000 dimmed to 70%. It is around 36 inches from the canopy give or take a few inches
Top feed once a week to rid the salts from the hydroton

Silica blast needs added first then ph adjusted down to 6.5 before other nutrients are added.

What ph and ppm are you running?

J

jdc1997

Silica blast needs added first then ph adjusted down to 6.5 before other nutrients are added.

I keep my pH between 5.7-6.0 and my ppm after refilling the reservoir is 1025

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I keep my pH between 5.7-6.0 and my ppm after refilling the reservoir is 1025
Is your res cloudy?

What is the ppm of you water source and how much of each of your nutrients are you using?

Kinda feel like nitrogen was cut a bit early… some signs of a K deficiency thats not uncommon to see late in flower but should try to correct.

Also what are temps and humidity?

J

jdc1997

Is your res cloudy?

What is the ppm of you water source and how much of each of your nutrients are you using?

Kinda feel like nitrogen was cut a bit early… some signs of a K deficiency thats not uncommon to see late in flower but should try to correct.

Also what are temps and humidity?
The res has an orangish red tint from the nutrients but is clear

My water source is 150ppm, I am not entirely sure the amount in ppm for each nutrient but I'm using 5 tsp of maxibloom, 15ml calmag, 10ml hydroguard and 25ml silica blast.

My temps during the day are in the mid 80s with 45-50% humidity at night the temps drop to high 60s with 55-60% humidity.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The res has an orangish red tint from the nutrients but is clear

My water source is 150ppm, I am not entirely sure the amount in ppm for each nutrient but I'm using 5 tsp of maxibloom, 15ml calmag, 10ml hydroguard and 25ml silica blast.

My temps during the day are in the mid 80s with 45-50% humidity at night the temps drop to high 60s with 55-60% humidity.
How much water are you mixing that into? Im gonna have to look this up to figure out ppm.

You day temp and humidity may be part of the issue could partially be why your seeing leaf scorching especially if you have fans in them

J

jdc1997

How much water are you mixing that into? Im gonna have to look this up to figure out ppm.

You day temp and humidity may be part of the issue could partially be why your seeing leaf scorching especially if you have fans in them
Im mixing that into 5 gallons

I do have fans in the tent, I can try and lower my day time temps and see if that helps

Top Bottom