Need Help First Grow

• Thread starter dReamiX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dReamiX

dReamiX

Hello Guys Im new to this forum. Nice to meet everyone. So its my first grow.
600W HPS
3 Seeds Big Gorilla Auto
Soil Nutrition Rick
Biobizz Starter pack
Fan
24 Hours Light
Humidity is around 40% and temps are a bit high 28-30C. The problem is that the leaves ot the plants are starting to curl and i dont know what the problem is. Its been 2 weeks now. Havent started giving them any fertilisers yet.

Need help first grow
Need help first grow 2
Need help first grow 3
Need help first grow 4
Need help first grow 5
Need help first grow 6
Homesteader

Homesteader

Is your soil always that dry? Maybe its the lighting but seems very dry. I would water the entire area and not just the root zone, in fact, I would leave the area around the stalk somewhat dry and water the drip line of the plant. This makes the roots expand outwards. You could also cut back to 18 hours to get the heat down.

madgrower

madgrower

Is your soil always that dry? Maybe its the lighting but seems very dry. I would water the entire area and not just the root zone, in fact, I would leave the area around the stalk somewhat dry and water the drip line of the plant. This makes the roots expand outwards. You could also cut back to 18 hours to get the heat down.
Maybe mist them with water also a few times a day

dReamiX

dReamiX

Thanks a lot guys. Right now i mist the whole tent and the humidity is around 60-70 %. Cant lower the temp at the moment (looking forward to buy mobile AC) what do u think about potassium silicate as a heat protection untill i buy the ac?

madgrower

madgrower

Thanks a lot guys. Right now i mist the whole tent and the humidity is around 60-70 %. Cant lower the temp at the moment (looking forward to buy mobile AC) what do u think about potassium silicate as a heat protection untill i buy the ac?
Where do ya draw your air from in the tent

Homesteader

Homesteader

Maybe you can add more soil to your grow pots. This will allow more moisture in your tent because the soil will hold it longer. Just a thought. Cutting down to 18 hours should lessen the heat and prevent so much evaporation as well.

dReamiX

dReamiX

thinking of adding some perlit on the top. Pots are 6 lt and now im germinating some seeds to make SoG setup. 3 hps 600w and an AC is a must. Gonna contol humidity and temp more. Current temp are 26 and 65% Humidity. Just water the plants with ph water with biogrow, top max and cal mag. Will see how the plants look after couple of days. Gonna post some pics. 10x a lot friends

jamesicb

jamesicb

Congratulations, you’re interested in growing your own cannabis plants for the first time! But before you flex that green thumb of yours, understand that growing marijuana indoors presents a unique set of challenges for the new hobbyist, and the sheer volume of information available on the subject can be overwhelming.

dReamiX

dReamiX

Now only one is working right now. Gonna use all when flowering. Around 55cm.

dReamiX

dReamiX

Yes Of Course. 4 plant per 600w gonna do some LST and defoliation to get better yields. Any other Suggestion? I add some micoriza to the soil prior to planning the seeds.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Shut off that 600 and put a t5HO over them. They dont need that much light this young, you're stressing them with a high transpirational demand.

A t5 will allow you to get much better control over heat and humidity. At this stage environmental control is much more important than light intensity.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Your light got a dimmer? Also if you have access to cold winter air near by, there is no reason you can’t keep temps down.. do you have inline fan?

dReamiX

dReamiX

I know but no can do cause of limited budget. Right now temp and humidity are under control. I was able to increase humidity steady for the past 20 hours by hanging a wet tower and misting the tent a couple times,so i need to keep on doing that. Temps lowered as humidity increase. 26 C. No Dimmer.

Top Bottom