Need help. First plant. Week 7-8 flower. Leaves yellowing.

• Thread starter Mr.gsc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.gsc

Mr.gsc

Okay so this is my first plant that I’ve grown indoors. It’s master kush and it’s on week 7-8 of flowering. She’s in a 5 gal smart pot and have been using fox farm nutrients and soil. My soil ph is fine. Run off fine. My last feed consisted of fox farm bembe and bigbloom only. All my temps and humidity are fine aside from my humidity getting a little higher than normal in the last few hours of lights off.

At first it was a few little orange specs on the leaf after a little nutrient burn. From there fed some humic acid and carbs. Today the leaves are showing signs of progressing yellow. I am just unsure if it is low nitrogen or if I am deficient somewhere or if maybe it is normal for it to yellow. I feel like my plants have another 2-3 weeks left but I really have no idea. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Need help first plant week 7 8 flower leaves yellowing
Need help first plant week 7 8 flower leaves yellowing 2
Need help first plant week 7 8 flower leaves yellowing 3
Need help first plant week 7 8 flower leaves yellowing 4
Need help first plant week 7 8 flower leaves yellowing 5
Need help first plant week 7 8 flower leaves yellowing 6
BigCube

BigCube

Looks a little burnt. Have you started flushing yet? If you've been flushing, then leaves will yellow and die as the flowering comes to an end.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Okay so this is my first plant that I’ve grown indoors. It’s master kush and it’s on week 7-8 of flowering. She’s in a 5 gal smart pot and have been using fox farm nutrients and soil. My soil ph is fine. Run off fine. My last feed consisted of fox farm bembe and bigbloom only. All my temps and humidity are fine aside from my humidity getting a little higher than normal in the last few hours of lights off.

At first it was a few little orange specs on the leaf after a little nutrient burn. From there fed some humic acid and carbs. Today the leaves are showing signs of progressing yellow. I am just unsure if it is low nitrogen or if I am deficient somewhere or if maybe it is normal for it to yellow. I feel like my plants have another 2-3 weeks left but I really have no idea. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.
Congratulations on a great first grow! It looks low nitrogen to me but it looks like it's going to finish up well I don't think you'll have an issue you might want to feed it w/ a lite balanced nutrient that includes N to slow the yellowing if you think it'll go three weeks, but if 2 weeks I wouldn't change anything

..wanted to add that a lot of us never drop nitrogen, we simply reduce the overall PPM of our feed. For me the last few feedings (1week to 10 days) is often just pHed water, although I don't do a flush per se

Mr.gsc

Mr.gsc

Congratulations on a great first grow! It looks low nitrogen to me but it looks like it's going to finish up well I don't think you'll have an issue you might want to feed it w/ a lite balanced nutrient that includes N to slow the yellowing if you think it'll go three weeks, but if 2 weeks I wouldn't change anything

..wanted to add that a lot of us never drop nitrogen, we simply reduce the overall PPM of our feed. For me the last few feedings (1week to 10 days) is often just pHed water, although I don't do a flush per se

Thanks for the info. I recently started reading about PPM/EC and have been waiting for my blue lab pen so I will be monitoring those levels on my next girls hopefully.

When Nutrient burn on the tips began to show I panicked and dropped the base nutes out of my feed. I’m glad to hear it’s not as bad as I think it is! Just need to learn the diagnosis from the physical symptoms lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

id say harvest time,check for clouds,you cannot depend on what the breeders says for time unless you have run it a few times

Latest posts

Top Bottom