Need help fom an expeience grower!

A

Amishfarmer

Need help...not sure what happened....I had to go out of town for 10 days and had a friend taking care of plants....when i got home 1 plant had changed dramatically. It was flowering nicely and when I got home all the flower pistels turned brown/amber. Apparently it rained heavey 4 straight days. Not sure if this is a mold and if the plant is no good. It had white trichromes on it...now hardly any. Please check out photos and see if you can help as to if I should toss the plant. Or are portions of plant still viable to use...thanks for any help! Much appreciated

20220920 123155
20220920 123148
20220920 123143
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Need help...not sure what happened....I had to go out of town for 10 days and had a friend taking care of plants....when i got home 1 plant had changed dramatically. It was flowering nicely and when I got home all the flower pistels turned brown/amber. Apparently it rained heavey 4 straight days. Not sure if this is a mold and if the plant is no good. It had white trichromes on it...now hardly any. Please check out photos and see if you can help as to if I should toss the plant. Or are portions of plant still viable to use...thanks for any help! Much appreciated
Is it mold or necrosis?

A

Amishfarmer

On a couple it looks like it could be a mold....but on others it just appears as though the pistels turned amber/brown.. I'm new to growing so have not experienced this....

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Got that pot flooded with water for 4 consecutive days?
I'm not really sure what's up with that plant but it seems to have gone through some stress, many leaf tips are just missing...