Need help fom an expeience grower!

• Thread starter Amishfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Amishfarmer

Need help...not sure what happened....I had to go out of town for 10 days and had a friend taking care of plants....when i got home 1 plant had changed dramatically. It was flowering nicely and when I got home all the flower pistels turned brown/amber. Apparently it rained heavey 4 straight days. Not sure if this is a mold and if the plant is no good. It had white trichromes on it...now hardly any. Please check out photos and see if you can help as to if I should toss the plant. Or are portions of plant still viable to use...thanks for any help! Much appreciated

Need help fom an expeience grower
Need help fom an expeience grower 2
Need help fom an expeience grower 3
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Need help...not sure what happened....I had to go out of town for 10 days and had a friend taking care of plants....when i got home 1 plant had changed dramatically. It was flowering nicely and when I got home all the flower pistels turned brown/amber. Apparently it rained heavey 4 straight days. Not sure if this is a mold and if the plant is no good. It had white trichromes on it...now hardly any. Please check out photos and see if you can help as to if I should toss the plant. Or are portions of plant still viable to use...thanks for any help! Much appreciated
Is it mold or necrosis?

A

Amishfarmer

On a couple it looks like it could be a mold....but on others it just appears as though the pistels turned amber/brown.. I'm new to growing so have not experienced this....

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Got that pot flooded with water for 4 consecutive days?
I'm not really sure what's up with that plant but it seems to have gone through some stress, many leaf tips are just missing...

Top Bottom