Need help guys!!

• Thread starter Rory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rory

I have four Kandy Kush reserva prevada girls that i started from seed in April, well...2 of them are in flower, and it looks like the other 2 are getting ready to flower as well....this doesnt make any sense to me, the days are only getting longer and they are now wanting to flower? I live in So Cal, and i have no idea what is going on! Ive been feeding them nitrogen, and more now that i saw they started flowering, am i ok, and will they snap out of it with no to little issues!?! I hae another question, they are good size, probably 3 feet tall and good bush, i have them in 4 gal pots, and i know there root bound but tomorrow they are going into 65 gal smart pots, is root bound causing them to flower!? Please help me, and reasure me everything is going to be ok, lol

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
are they in full sun? how long have they been outside?

I have seen clones get put out too soon and flower -but more rare for seeds

could be the rootbound issue

any way you can get a light on them a few hours a night to extend the photoperiod

its almost the solstace

B

Badmf

Plants have a "Dark Trigger Time" or the exact night-length to start the bloom cycle. BTW it isn't 12/12 lol, common used time to do bloom cycles but not an accurate one. Each strain has its own. You can discover it by slowly reducing from an 18 on to 14 on and wait two weeks, 13.5 on wait two weeks note the time preflowering begins and go back two weeks you will have the aprox time, now you can zone it to the the minute.
Now as far as seedlings starting to bloom, as ML mentioned total Sun time which is different than the weathermans, lol. is what you need for your area. You can add a small incandescent /led/cfl or other light on for 5 minutes an hour for the first three hours to help re-veg action. Spray with a mild foliar of N nutes at 25%. Anything else you need to contact Reserva Privada and ask if any "auto" is in there. Peace Bad...:harvest:

F

fotparmer

Plants have a "Dark Trigger Time" or the exact night-length to start the bloom cycle. BTW it isn't 12/12 lol, common used time to do bloom cycles but not an accurate one. Each strain has its own. You can discover it by slowly reducing from an 18 on to 14 on and wait two weeks, 13.5 on wait two weeks note the time preflowering begins and go back two weeks you will have the aprox time, now you can zone it to the the minute.
Now as far as seedlings starting to bloom, as ML mentioned total Sun time which is different than the weathermans, lol. is what you need for your area. You can add a small incandescent /led/cfl or other light on for 5 minutes an hour for the first three hours to help re-veg action. Spray with a mild foliar of N nutes at 25%. Anything else you need to contact Reserva Privada and ask if any "auto" is in there. Peace Bad...:harvest:
Last year i got Kandy Kush fems from reserva privada and i started them all indoors along with my LA Woman fem. I put them outside in late may and they started to flower and just kept on going. I also had one of the Kandy that was actually a full on male and loved up my LA Woman. So guess what this years crop is ? *Kandy Woman* :icon_animal26:
Over all i like the strain.

Top Bottom