Need help have a few questions...please help

• Thread starter Dave1923
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Autos are a different ball game so good luck to you Sir
I've grown Auto's, they give them to me free sometimes, the only thing I found different about them is there automatic flowering aside from that they're still just plants.

I don't have anything against autos but I disagree with your assertion that the pH should be that high in coco, but if it's working for you I think that's great! good luck.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
I've grown Auto's, they give them to me free sometimes. I don't have anything against them but I disagree with your assertion that the pH should be that high, but if it's working for you I think that's great good luck.
I can only go on what the breeder specified to me an so far results have been good maybe down to the fact I do hydroponics

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Still no White hairs.... I'm getting really worried at this point...if its possible to put my mind at ease Male or female?

Those are nuts. You've got a male. (Oops just saw I was a little late to the party)

Last edited:
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Autos are a different ball game so good luck to you Sir

Nah not really. I stick 'em in dirt and treat them like any other plant. Beachwalker and Aqua know their shit. Being disrespectful to anyone here will probably make most just whisper "dick" and be done with it. I'm an old guy. {...deleted by mod} understand I don't give a shit {... deleted by mod}. I've probably forgotten more over the past decadeS of grow experience than I've retained. But the results speak for themselves huh? There you go.

Pineapple Muffin - HSC. Don't ask me how but all three plants auto'd (not an auto strain) on me under 18/6 - 12 outside (yeah f'ng right lol) and 6 inside from Day 1. 4 weeks and 1 day in flower. 4 to go. Ph on my water would be considered low at 5.8 to 6.0 IN DIRT. Nutes... Fox Farm obviously. There's some cal mag and bloom booster going on as well. But so far so good. And speaking to the lights? I'll stack the sun against ANY grow fixture. It obviously produces the frosty sticky icky without stretching.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Growing the good weed is a personal journey. What works for you might not work for me and what works for me might not work for you. We all do what is best for our own personal situations. The funny thing about the ENTIRE thing is... we are all take different paths to get to the same destination... the fucking bud.

Rule #1: Learn all you can.
Rule #2: Don't be a douchey donut know it all bro. Just grow and throw your nugz up if you're such a bad ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Nah not really. I stick 'em in dirt and treat them like any other plant. Beachwalker and Aqua know their shit. Being disrespectful to anyone here will probably make most just whisper "dick" and be done with it. I'm an old guy. {... deleted by mod} And before you start fucking with me... understand I don't give a shit {... deleted by mod} I've probably forgotten more over the past decadeS of grow experience than I've retained. But the results speak for themselves huh? There you go. 4 weeks an 1 day in flower. 4 to go. Ph on my water would be considered low at 5.8 to 6.0 IN DIRT. Nutes... Fox Farm obviously. They are in dirt. There's some cal mag and bloom booster going on as well. But so far so good.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Growing the good weed is a personal journey. What works for you might not work for me and what works for me might not work for you. We all do what is best for our own personal situations. The funny thing about the ENTIRE thing is... we are all take different paths to get to the same destination... the fucking bud.

Rule #1: Learn all you can.
Rule #2: Don't be a douchey donut know it all bro. Just grow and throw your nugz up if you're such a bad ass.
I think your a bit late to jump into something that I feel me an Beachwalker have already resolved?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Cool it guys.

Im not gonna take sides because all opinions are valid but 1 important factor is PH in and PH out or in the media are very different things. Some may understand what im talking about and some may not. There are many things that affect this. What works for some may not work for others because of this.

Dave1923

Dave1923

hey guys i decided not to take the risk of cross contamination and hucked it off the back deck. the other three seem to be alot shorter and stubby. i dropped the ph to 6.1 to 6.3 and it seems to make the leaves fuller and less yellowing at the tips

Dave1923

Dave1923

i cant say thank you enough for the quick and decisive answers i got to this problem!! you all are awesome. I'll keep you updated on the sour diesels and my new 3 grape crushes!!!

Dave1923

Dave1923

Captains log.... Well the sours are female and in week 3 of flowering. i switched over to 7 gallon pots and noticed a huge plump in the plants. Cut off the lower buds and put them in rock wool to make little lolipops. (will be using them for hash!!!) Again i cant thank all of you so much for the help along the way and will keep you up to date more often on the grow process!!!

20200809 083744
20200812 043806
20200812 043845
20200812 043756
Dave1923

Dave1923

Next venture : after this crop... Blue dream and Mach-1 GRRRRRR!!!!

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
I'm up for a blue dream challenge 😉
Fast buds blue dream monster genetics bros

20200813 133934
20200813 134817
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Heck yeah. I have a few Reg Blue Dream seeds.
we should totally have a group grow of the strain, get 4 to 5 people and we’ll really start to see the phenotype differences across breeders.
I think my seeds came from Humboldt Seed Co. I could check though.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Heck yeah. I have a few Reg Blue Dream seeds.
we should totally have a group grow of the strain, get 4 to 5 people and we’ll really start to see the phenotype differences across breeders.
I think my seeds came from Humboldt Seed Co. I could check though.
Definitely fast buds for me an im in 😂😂

Top Bottom