Need help Heavy 16

• Thread starter DeeGrizzly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DeeGrizzly

DeeGrizzly

Been using heavy 16 for about 2 years now. Running the full line up, according to their calculator. adding calmag, rock Resi, and fascilator. 7 gallon pots with cocoa.

starting around week 5, I get burnt tips and, yellowing a browning leaves on random stems and buds. Is this nute burn? and if it is can I flush and start fresh?

Bugs?

I don’t want to loose another great looking crop.

Running CO2, temp stays right around 75° Ph: 6.2 PPM- 1400-1600
Feeding twice a day.

Relatively new to the game, looking for advice thanks guys.

Need help heavy 16
Need help heavy 16 2
Need help heavy 16 3
Need help heavy 16 4
Need help heavy 16 5
Need help heavy 16 6
Need help heavy 16 7
Need help heavy 16 8
Need help heavy 16 9
Need help heavy 16 10
Need help heavy 16 11
Need help heavy 16 12
Need help heavy 16 13
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey dee , can you take a pic in white light , although its clear to see they are pretty fried , maybe a loss on this one .....
Did you check for spider mites ?
I think two issues , over fed , and possibly , but i doubt it , mites , the edge burn is looking heavily feed related...
Have you gone that heavy with ppm before ?

dire wolf

dire wolf

Not sure if this is helpful , but many years ago a grower told me that growing a good plant was like a race , you need a steady pace , one or two trip ups along the way and the plant wants to keep moving , but it cant ....
I think you are pretty far into flower to truely recover....

DeeGrizzly

DeeGrizzly

I can snag a few photos tomorrow. Been running that heavy for a few runs now. Beginners mistake? 3/4 of my plants still seem fine, 5 plants are showing these symptoms. These picture are off of 3 of them. It’s really just random stems and branches at this point but battled it on my last harvest too. Figured, I should reach out for some help trying not to lose them all at this point.

I try to do a lot of preventative maintenance for bugs in veg, haven’t seen any mites etc.

Should I flush and back down my nutes to get them through the rest of the way? Started week 6 today.

B

Burned Haze

Canopy temps ? Do you have a par meter ? maybe even thou it’s not the heat you have to much strengeth via ppfd/par strengeth’s ( you can over do it ) . For heat and par stress every genetic/pheno is different , so pick what works for you and your garden?

3EYDRAVEN

Same thing happened to my last crop.. everything got crispy including my buds in week 8 of flower. No bugs anywhere. Was this due to nutelock? Does anyone now why? So it don't happen again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom