Need Help identifying genetic hermaphrodite.

• Thread starter imp6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
imp6

imp6

Hey everyone first post. Really baffled.

Noticed some seeds forming in greenhouse grow where there should be none. Plants just started week 5.

there haven’t been any light issues confirmed by two ppfd meters that run all day and night . Blackouts are functioning and checked for light leaks at start of run. Haven’t been any large temperature events either temp is 68-72 nights and 75-85 day.

Plants on auto water No wilting event and very little pest pressure save aphid here and there. Can’t see a stress causing a herm

I’m searching for the wiener but have never identified a herm plant before. I attached photos of a plant that I thought may be, but wasn’t sure if I was seeing pollen sacs or a seed forming.

thanks for the help. Bummer to lose big room to seeds. Thankful for xtraction.

Need help identifying genetic hermaphrodite
Need help identifying genetic hermaphrodite 2
Need help identifying genetic hermaphrodite 3
Need help identifying genetic hermaphrodite 4
Need help identifying genetic hermaphrodite 5
Need help identifying genetic hermaphrodite 6
Need help identifying genetic hermaphrodite 7
Need help identifying genetic hermaphrodite 8
steamroller

steamroller

Not seeds .
Calyx .
The calyxs may have tiny undeveloped seeds in them, these are plant ovaries and will grow if pollinated.
Not hermie the way I see it ?

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Hey everyone first post. Really baffled.

Noticed some seeds forming in greenhouse grow where there should be none. Plants just started week 5.

there haven’t been any light issues confirmed by two ppfd meters that run all day and night . Blackouts are functioning and checked for light leaks at start of run. Haven’t been any large temperature events either temp is 68-72 nights and 75-85 day.

Plants on auto water No wilting event and very little pest pressure save aphid here and there. Can’t see a stress causing a herm

I’m searching for the wiener but have never identified a herm plant before. I attached photos of a plant that I thought may be, but wasn’t sure if I was seeing pollen sacs or a seed forming.

thanks for the help. Bummer to lose big room to seeds. Thankful for xtraction.
I didn't see one but is there any chance it's stray pollen from another grow in the area,maybe bringing it in on your clothes etc?

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

update just found this on a different strain. Believe it is a nanner
That is a nanner by the look of it. You can also have nanners form inside buds and produce seeds.
Have you also checked for any standby/working lights from equipment like heaters, timers or controllers that are in the space?

imp6

imp6

That is a nanner by the look of it. You can also have nanners form inside buds and produce seeds.
Have you also checked for any standby/working lights from equipment like heaters, timers or controllers that are in the space?

There is exit light in the facility that’s the only light on when lights off but it is green light which supposed to not fuck w plants sleep time. These plants are 1,000 ft away from th light also

Latest posts

Top Bottom