Need help identifying problem

• Thread starter Rmx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rmx

Hello, I just need help identifying this problem I've looked everywhere and just can't seem to find anything that looks similar to what I have going on so I can here to see if I can get some further assistance . I grow in hydroponics drip ring technique. I'm assuming its and infection of some sort but it's getting worse and I want to treat it any help is appreciated! thanks in advance!

Need help identifying problem
Need help identifying problem 2
Need help identifying problem 3
Need help identifying problem 4
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Please take photos in natural light. It's like trying to diagnose a black and white photo of a plant.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looks like a purple variation of calcium, magnesium deficiency and over fed possibly lockout issue That does not mean add more cal mag

R

Rmx

Looks like a purple variation of calcium, magnesium deficiency and over fed possibly lockout issue That does not mean add more cal mag
I did have a ph of 5.3 when I checked so could that have been it ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I did have a ph of 5.3 when I checked so could that have been it ?
Yes that can be a problem.

Are you in hydro or soil?

Can you answer the questions in the link it will make it a whole lot easier.

R

Rmx

Yes that can be a problem.

Are you in hydro or soil?

Can you answer the questions in the link it will make it a whole lot easier.
I grow in hydro with the drip ring technique and but I've adjusted my ph is that all I can really do at this point ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I grow in hydro with the drip ring technique and but I've adjusted my ph is that all I can really do at this point ?
What did you ph to?
When did you change the ph?
What nutrients and additives are you using and how much of each including total ppm?
What are your water temps?
What do your roots look like?
What lights and distance?
What are your air temps and humidity?

May as well go through the whole thing and see what needs fixing.

R

Rmx

What did you ph to?
When did you change the ph?
What nutrients and additives are you using and how much of each including total ppm?
What are your water temps?
What do your roots look like?
What lights and distance?
What are your air temps and humidity?

May as well go through the whole thing and see what needs fixing.
I PhD I this morning I grow with advanced nutrients 3 part I also use calcium mag last feed was 4 ml of each my buckets hold about 2-2.5 gal I'm using 2 1000w bestva fullspectrum lights 2 ft from the tops

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I PhD I this morning I grow with advanced nutrients 3 part I also use calcium mag last feed was 4 ml of each my buckets hold about 2-2.5 gal I'm using 2 1000w bestva fullspectrum lights 2 ft from the tops
Ok numbers look good humidity could be higher like 50-55%.

Roots look good.

I would say it's was very likely your ph..... unless is that the ph perfect stuff?

Are you using tap or RO?

R

Rmx

Ok numbers look good humidity could be higher like 50-55%.

Roots look good.

I would say it's was very likely your ph..... unless is that the ph perfect stuff?

Are you using tap or RO?
I got a humidifier going for that and yeah it's suppose to do so. I didn't mess with it for a while so I guess that most likely was my problem and yes I use strictly RO water

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I got a humidifier going for that and yeah it's suppose to do so. I didn't mess with it for a while so I guess that most likely was my problem and yes I use strictly RO water
Stop the cal mag... It will fuck with those nutrients. RO and your nutrients that it. Those nutrients are designed for RO water

Rest looks good.

Reactions: Rmx
Top Bottom