Need help identifying the problem

• Thread starter GardenWeasel77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

So a little about my grow. I was determined to complete this grow without any sort of ventilation because the noise makes it hard for me to sleep. It was an experiment which I believe may have failed.

I transplanted healthy looking seedlings into three gallon fabric pots 8 days ago. The were doing very well you until two days ago. I began to see rust spots on one of my plants and fed it cal mag assuming it was calcium deficient.

By yesterday the leaves towards the bottom had become splotchy and purple and we're twisted and curled upwards. I noticed tiny black bugs around my pots which I think are fungus gnats.

I now think that might be the cause however the leaves look different then pictures I see online when I google fungal gnats symptoms.

The leaves are crispy and dry and smell like dried cannabis when I open the tent. I wonder if it's possible these symptoms might be from heat stress or possibly a combination of that and gnats.

I've attached some pics. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Need help identifying the problem
Need help identifying the problem 2
Chris69

Chris69

That soil m8 which one you using cos I see some rocks in it , is not from your garden is it ? Had same problem, to much water and light was very close

Latest posts

Top Bottom