Need help I'm in 1 week of veg and my plants are growing slow

• Thread starter Dean12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dean12

Dean12

what insight made you think a three gallon pot was the best way to start? Cube's, solo cups, one gallon, three gallon, that's the normal progression. Get some reading under your belt. Without anything to fall back on, we can't bail you out of a problem that is just going to continue. Get reading, basic growing section, and some grow diaries. Pick up a book on growing pot, or watch some of the many youtube video's so at least you have some idea of what's going on.
P.S. My clones finally rooted from the root riot cubes on 1/22, that was over a month ago, the clones are now in one gallon bags, after traversing their time in solo cups, they're now about six inches tall, and it's well over a month. That is normal growth in soil. Seeds take a bit longer, so don't get too impatient.
Thi
Yeah... don't let Colombians know you know how to grow weed. Sometimes you'll get offered a job you.. can't refuse..
Lol that could be a good thing right.

Nugg

Nugg

Lmao that happens more than you might actually think.. I have met several victims of human trafficking in this industry! Believe it or not..
I believe... northern California...laoceans?.. seen it.. families are moved there put in sheds to grow and cartels get the money...

Juddy167

Juddy167

So how long should I leave in solo cups and how could I get hard high potent dense buds in flowering
Yoi just mix best soil ever into water thats what plants need fed first then add additives too feeding regiment you want go high phos calcium budding nutrients for sturdier stronger plants.

Dean12

Dean12

Yoi just mix best soil ever into water thats what plants need fed first then add additives too feeding regiment you want go high phos calcium budding nutrients for sturdier stronger plants.
So the soil u use is called best soil ever and what exactly have high phos calcium budding nutrients for plants where do I get that from

Dean12

Dean12

Order cheap i use bone meal.or seabird guano and high nitrogen bat guano youll have quality and growth
U use all that in veg or flowering what something good that I can use in veg to get plants big and stirdy

Juddy167

Juddy167

U use all that in veg or flowering what something good that I can use in veg to get plants big and stirdy
Listen just cut out all nitrogen and carbon in bud use striaght bone meal and seabirdguano with some natural flavor extracts.

Dean12

Dean12

Ok I got you. So I just use bone meal and seabird guano for flowering and for veg. And do I have to wait two weeks before fedding nutrients

Juddy167

Juddy167

Ok I got you. So I just use bone meal and seabird guano for flowering and for veg. And do I have to wait two weeks before fedding nutrients
Acctually yoy use bone meal on seedlings they come out bigger i would let them get bigger before heavy feedings and nitrogen i would use alafalfa leaf powder once thier nice size about where you had them can start feeding

Juddy167

Juddy167

You pour bone meal in seeds they come out bigger.

Kepp89

Kepp89

So my lights good
Idk if you read or just skim for words you desire to read, but no your light isn’t good. It’s a light. But it’s not “good”

It’s 130 watts. You bought it thinking it was 600 watts. It’s 470 watts less than you thought. That’s not good in any way shape or form.

If you want top of the line buds you’ll need a better/stronger light. You don’t need a $500 light. But the one you have won’t do much for your hopes and dreams

Irishking

Irishking

I need help I'm in 1 week of veg and my plants are growing slow and small what should I do.
It your light man not strong enuf most likely. Not much other thing can happen or u over watered but it most likely your lights

KLight03

KLight03

I'm new to this, but I'm of the less is more parade. I agree with moving back to solo cups because I learned quick those roots will get away from you fast. When you have them in that giant pot, they think they have to focus on encompassing it all, make sense? Like you have just told them, "Go clean your room and get all that shit off your floor." So, your plant thinks she/he has to be pacman and eat all that stuff in between. Hope that makes sense.

I was also taught that less is more. In my experience, I didn't even start with adding all of the extra ingredients until they told me they needed it, but they need the growth to do that. Just because all of the toys are available, doesn't mean you have to add them all. They are very similar to your needs, if you pay attention.

Just my two cents, get out of your head the end result right now, you will shoot yourself in the foot. It will prevent you from listening to the wealth of knowledge you have to pull from here. Focus on what's happening now, not the "pounds of buds" at the end.

What made you choose your light? I'm just curious, not meaning to start the "Great Light Debate" which will happen about 0.5 seconds after I post this question. I'm asking because it does make it difficult to read your plants on approach. I'm an old salty medic who was taught to assess my patients on approach, having disco lights will prevent that and that's what some of the others here were trying to say. If it's a cost thing, no biggie, I understand the limitation.

Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

I started the same way back when, seeds into 5 gallons. Ya they'll grow pretty slow in those big shoes.

K trick to get you started knowing how long it takes to transplant. Put them in a clear cup, and then in a solo cup. You still get the light blocked, but also can pull out the clear one and see if it's getting root bound. Keep it in solos until the roots are circling the bottom of the container a bit. Pics about ready to move into a new pot.
0803171209a

but hey I've flowered plants under that style light too...its not going to be amazing but if your keep pretty small well trained plants you can make your self an O or two.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

You can grow a decent sized plant with 135w of LED, just won't be the buds you are looking for. I personally have a similar light like yours, but is one of 3. Growth will be relatively slow till end of week 2. You could start in your final container, but seeing as you don't have to worry about transplanting, you should've started in a solo or something along those lines. Once your plants have 3-4 nodes, you can branch bend as a form of LST to get some light evenly across. Pop the pots out of the grow space and use natural lighting next time before you get your ass chewed.

Top Bottom