Need help, leafes turning yellow, looking pale, brown spots - first time grow

• Thread starter Rookie12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rookie12

Hey! This is my first grow ever. I need some advice.

My leafes are turning yellow in color. Overall I get the feeling that my plants are not looking very healthy.
What could be the problem?
They had yellow leafes with brown spots which I removed. The leafes on the bottom turned yellow and crisp, now the complete plant is starting to look more and more yellow. Each day.
I planted them into bigger (20l) containers after they were too big for their starter containers.
I'm not feeding them nutrients.
The soil was new.
It's week 5 now.
I raised the lights already.
Led Mars Hydro 300w
Watering when the top 2 cm are dry. Then just around the stem around 0.5l.
I'm growing indoor on soil.
Master Kush
20/4
Humidity between 20-60
Temp 24-26 degree cel

Thanks in advance

Need help leafes turning yellow looking pale brown spots   first time grow
Need help leafes turning yellow looking pale brown spots   first time grow 2
Need help leafes turning yellow looking pale brown spots   first time grow 3
Need help leafes turning yellow looking pale brown spots   first time grow 4
Need help leafes turning yellow looking pale brown spots   first time grow 5
Need help leafes turning yellow looking pale brown spots   first time grow 6

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It's hard to tell what's happening here with these pics, but it looks like the TOP part of the plant is yellowing, not the bottom?

This could be iron, zinc or another micronutrient. These deficiencies are often caused by the pH being off, usually the pH is too high. Check your pH. If you have a nutrient that includes micronutes, you might want to dilute it and use it as a foliar spray.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Have you been adding Cal/mag with your watering/ feedings?...and curious, how often you water/ feed?

TSD

TSD

I think you answered your own question when you said you're nor feeding nutrients. If you're in week 5 they've likely used up everything available in the soil. I'd do a half strength feed and sew how they respond.

R

Rookie12

Thanks for your replies so far.

The pictures I posted here are 48hrs old. I fed the plants with half the dosage recommended (using Biobizz Grow)

These are new pictures from today.
The last two pictures show the plant from the same strain next to it, which is much darker in color.
The plant I'm worried about (in the first pictures) looks kind of lime/pale.

The plants are in 20l pots now.
What kind of watering/feeding schedule would you recommend?

I didn't add cal mag

IMG 20220508 122347
IMG 20220508 122355
IMG 20220508 122358
IMG 20220508 122419
IMG 20220508 122645
IMG 20220508 122649

R

Rookie12

It's hard to tell what's happening here with these pics, but it looks like the TOP part of the plant is yellowing, not the bottom?

This could be iron, zinc or another micronutrient. These deficiencies are often caused by the pH being off, usually the pH is too high. Check your pH. If you have a nutrient that includes micronutes, you might want to dilute it and use it as a foliar spray.
pH was at 7.2, I could test it now. Thanks for this

R

Rookie12

Have you been adding Cal/mag with your watering/ feedings?...and curious, how often you water/ feed?
No cal/mag, watering every 3-4 days, depending on the weight and dryness.

I'm feeding now half dose At pH 6.4-6.5 every watering.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Hey! This is my first grow ever. I need some advice.

My leafes are turning yellow in color. Overall I get the feeling that my plants are not looking very healthy.
What could be the problem?
They had yellow leafes with brown spots which I removed. The leafes on the bottom turned yellow and crisp, now the complete plant is starting to look more and more yellow. Each day.
I planted them into bigger (20l) containers after they were too big for their starter containers.
I'm not feeding them nutrients.
The soil was new.
It's week 5 now.
I raised the lights already.
Led Mars Hydro 300w
Watering when the top 2 cm are dry. Then just around the stem around 0.5l.
I'm growing indoor on soil.
Master Kush
20/4
Humidity between 20-60
Temp 24-26 degree cel

Thanks in advance

View attachment 1242198View attachment 1242199View attachment 1242200View attachment 1242201View attachment 1242202View attachment 1242203
Mite need food get urself some craft blend all u need in one bag or castings etc..

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

That's why I go organic. Feed soil soil feeds the plants just like mother nature

Latest posts

Top Bottom