Need help lighting 5x7 room with 6 plant RDWC

• Thread starter jaypru369
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i have a good exhuast system and carbon filter, however worried about negative pressure with the door closed, no windows so exhausting out under door gap, door is loose fiiting but i suspect i may encounter NP so might have to add intake vent indoor to relieve that.
air intake and exhaust on opposite side of the room.

jaypru369

jaypru369

air intake and exhaust on opposite side of the room.

Going with LED's from alibaba, probably from abby, havent bought yet but going without UV IR bc she said they dont have a switch for those separate lights. I will supplement UV and keep Quantum boards 3000k mix with 4000k.

any good suggestions on good UV lights?

found some horticulture lamp online for 40 a bulb, seems high but they claim its certified to increase THC by 20%

FR40T12 multi-wattage, multi-peak UVB/UVA horticultural lamp.
Wattage: 32-40 watts standard, can be run as high as 80w for special applications.
Color: white to violet. Color temperature >10,000K
Dimension: 4 foot by 1.5 inches. Will fit almost any shop light.
Reflector: Built inside the lamp. No external reflector needed.
UVA/B: 5x the power of the SG-1 and Universal UV. About 20 to 50x the power of reptile lights.
UVA/B rating: Equivalent to a 30% UVB lamp, but we do this in very different frequencies, so they don't equate.
Life: 1000 hours at 70% of original power.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Going with LED's from alibaba, probably from abby, havent bought yet but going without UV IR bc she said they dont have a switch for those separate lights. I will supplement UV and keep Quantum boards 3000k mix with 4000k.

any good suggestions on good UV lights?

found some horticulture lamp online for 40 a bulb, seems high but they claim its certified to increase THC by 20%

FR40T12 multi-wattage, multi-peak UVB/UVA horticultural lamp.
Wattage: 32-40 watts standard, can be run as high as 80w for special applications.
Color: white to violet. Color temperature >10,000K
Dimension: 4 foot by 1.5 inches. Will fit almost any shop light.
Reflector: Built inside the lamp. No external reflector needed.
UVA/B: 5x the power of the SG-1 and Universal UV. About 20 to 50x the power of reptile lights.
UVA/B rating: Equivalent to a 30% UVB lamp, but we do this in very different frequencies, so they don't equate.
Life: 1000 hours at 70% of original power.
Agromax is what I'm looking at buying currently. Solocure maybe but I think best bang for buck in my research is agromax uvb

I haven't used UVB yet but have done enough research to convince myself to give it a try

jaypru369

jaypru369

Agromax is what I'm looking at buying currently. Solocure maybe but I think best bang for buck in my research is agromax uvb

I haven't used UVB yet but have done enough research to convince myself to give it a try
well theres a lot of back in fourth on the two so im confused. but i did see someone say they think it has too much UBC in agromax

edit: agromax says 25% uva, isnt this too much as well?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

well theres a lot of back in fourth on the two so im confused. but i did see someone say they think it has too much UBC in agromax

edit: agromax says 25% uva, isnt this too much as well?
It's the exposure time that changes you don't run the agromax for the entire light on period. Short doses

jaypru369

jaypru369

It's the exposure time that changes you don't run the agromax for the entire light on period. Short doses
okay so solacure would need longer exposure?

i didread something about more frequent/shorter burst are less damaging to CBD production

well agromax has 3 lights PURE BLOOM – PURE PAR – PURE UV

since im not gettting UR ir in my led's, would i best best getting all three or just bloom and uv?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

okay so solacure would need longer exposure?

i didread something about more frequent/shorter burst are less damaging to CBD production

well agromax has 3 lights PURE BLOOM – PURE PAR – PURE UV

since im not gettting UR ir in my led's, would i best best getting all three or just bloom and uv?
I don't have either. And no experience with either. I'm just starting so I can't say. I'm going with pure UV but I can't advise on which would suit ya best

jaypru369

jaypru369

I don't have either. And no experience with either. I'm just starting so I can't say. I'm going with pure UV but I can't advise on which would suit ya best
alright, thanks for everything. they are much cheaper so might try in add all three. How does one figure out how many bulbs or light one needs for their GR?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

alright, thanks for everything. they are much cheaper so might try in add all three. How does one figure out how many bulbs or light one needs for their GR?
I can't remember off the top of my head I need a bit more research also but if you good the specific bulb and some grows as well as manufacturers recommendations it's should be easy to figure out.

I'm in the room pruning and watering atm and prob for some time

jaypru369

jaypru369

I can't remember off the top of my head I need a bit more research also but if you good the specific bulb and some grows as well as manufacturers recommendations it's should be easy to figure out.

I'm in the room pruning and watering atm and prob for some time
im just going to contact agromax and ask them cant find any specific info from them.

Top Bottom