NEED HELP: Liquid organic Nutes and No till growing

• Thread starter Canadaloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canadaloud

Canadaloud

So Ive recently started growing and began with synthetic nutrients for my first grow (GH trio). I began to research and see that with organic growing you will get microbes, better flavours and so on. I switches to only organic liquid nutes. I have biocanna rhizotonic and boost, bigbudjuice, ancient earth, and gaia green soil amendments. I recently have been hearing that liquid organic nutrients contain salts that kill off microbes. I just want to know what is true and what isnt. Ive been reading about kelp and its benifits and am wondering if an organic liquid kelp that you buy is equivalent to ammending some sort of kelp into the soil. Most people here tend to say liquid organic nutes arnt real organic growing and because im force feeding my plants and not allowing microbes to feed my plants like in no till its not actually organic. What I am mainly just trying to figure out is that is there any real benifits to using "organic" liquid nutes, like will they breed any microbes because I dont do compost teas and I till my soil so should i just revert back to synthetic nutes.

shaganja

shaganja

If you are tilling, you are destroying the soil community. If the community's fungal freeway is destroyed, it makes it much more difficult to find food. If you stop their ability to find food, you must feed them yourself. If you till, you have to amend.

Top Bottom