Need help! New growth stunted/yellowing

• Thread starter Keithandthegreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Keithandthegreen

Can someone please tell me what's happening? Everything has been picture perfect with this grow til now. Flipped to flower friday night. & now I'm worried that was a bad idea. All my plants new growth looks like this.

In coco feeding 4 times a day with a drip system. Feeding botanicare kind expert feed schedule(at 75%) with tribus beneficial bacteria. Rh stays between 55-65. Temps around 70-72 lights out & 78-80 lights on.

Thursday I did have a power outtage for about six hours temps were fine but rh went up to about 80. I don't think that was the issue but I have no clue what the issue is. Any help is appreciated.

Need help new growth stuntedyellowing
Need help new growth stuntedyellowing 2
Need help new growth stuntedyellowing 3
Need help new growth stuntedyellowing 4
R

Rookiethumb

I just went through this. Light was too intense plus it was a little cold. Gave it some sulphur baths, then rinsed. I turned the heat up and turned the lights back and it helped but I was 2 weeks into flower and burnt it pretty good so I trashed it and a friend gave me a couple clones. I would turn the light back some and give it a few days and see what happens. But I don’t know what I am doing apparently so take it with a grain of salt lol plus it looks to have some taco going on and that can be from too much light I think as well.

2Bad

2Bad

My question is.. Have you changed the light at all recently or do you think they just grew into the light? And whats the specifics on the distance and intensity? Aqua will be able to help more if he sees this

K

Keithandthegreen

My question is.. Have you changed the light at all recently or do you think they just grew into the light? And whats the specifics on the distance and intensity? Aqua will be able to help more if he sees this
I had been pulling the light back roughly every two inches they grew. Keeping lights at roughly 12-14" from top of canopy. Running 2-320 qb at roughly 60%.

Until last night, i made another post in another forum. most people said it was my lights being too close. So I pulled it back to 18".

Hoping I see a difference in the next couple days.

K

Keithandthegreen

Yeah some lights stress but also looking like a possible micro issue… possibly ph related
Ph has stayed around 6.1. I have a chiller & air pump setup on my reservoir.

If you think it's a micro issue I could try foliar feeding with some magic green I have on hand?

Idk I'll probably wait another day or two to see how backing the lights off affects them first.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ph has stayed around 6.1. I have a chiller & air pump setup on my reservoir.

If you think it's a micro issue I could try foliar feeding with some magic green I have on hand?

Idk I'll probably wait another day or two to see how backing the lights off affects them first.
It won’t be a lack of it would be an environmental condition.

looking again this morning I think @2Bad is right.
When you see light green spread from where the petiole and leaf meet and spread out depending on shade it’s usually one of these issues, fast growth, micro like iron deficiency, sulfur deficiency.

but the plant is clearly showing light stress so no matter the deficiency I would back that light off and it should clear up. If does then it was likely a transpiration issue caused by light stress.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Looks like a plant going through the motions of early flower to me. I don't see any light stress. Bud sites in early flower are often yellow in the mornings and green up through the day.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looks like a plant going through the motions of early flower to me. I don't see any light stress. Bud sites in early flower are often yellow in the mornings and green up through the day.
I’d agree it’s possible. Like I said fast growth typically during stretch but I can definitely see light stress and some swelling with blisters which makes me think light and transpiration.

but could be growth rates as you say, I just feel it’s more than that.

Homesteader

Homesteader

From your experience and seeing it on other plants.....Have you seen blisters as being anything but genetic? I am referring to the bulbs at the branches....Is that what you mean by blisters?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

From your experience and seeing it on other plants.....Have you seen blisters as being anything but genetic? I am referring to the bulbs at the branches....Is that what you mean by blisters?
Genetic and response to stress training like damage or bug damage sometimes.

I was referring to the leaves closest to the light. Swollen tissue between veins with some blistering

L

Landracehunter

Can someone please tell me what's happening? Everything has been picture perfect with this grow til now. Flipped to flower friday night. & now I'm worried that was a bad idea. All my plants new growth looks like this.

In coco feeding 4 times a day with a drip system. Feeding botanicare kind expert feed schedule(at 75%) with tribus beneficial bacteria. Rh stays between 55-65. Temps around 70-72 lights out & 78-80 lights on.

Thursday I did have a power outtage for about six hours temps were fine but rh went up to about 80. I don't think that was the issue but I have no clue what the issue is. Any help is appreciated.
Looks to me like you're over watering them

Have you done a flush Usually I flush before I throw in to flower If it smells gross Like sulfur you have root rot Did you use ph down and then use too much and then throw some PH up in to your nuits if u did that u have nuit lock A lot of times when they're folding in and they're close enough they're surface area so they're not processing chloride so they're not willing to suck anything on the ground right now they're closing softball finals they can't turn themselves on a dormant a little bit shut down there or slow down their systems actually Or something grow media related I would give them a good flush just some water set it about 6 You can maybe throw someone sulphured molasses in there As long as you got to the media and you're not using too much soil or compost I'm just flushing cleanYou may lose a plan or 2 but you won't run the risk of it happening to all them if you guess it in timeYou didn't accept a ton to do with it on how fast they become susceptible to things And seeds nowadays even if you get him from reputable places you can get 5 of the same season have 5 district looking plants Everything is so convoluted nowJust look The difference in like sour diesel from now and a decade ago They almost look like different plants they're probably have some of it in their buttEverybody wants the newest latest greatest thing Nobody can have my French macaroon Nicole Kush

20220506 232521

Latest posts

Top Bottom