Need Help On Choosing A Fertilizer

• Thread starter CannaMorocco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

cant read your prefered language ,but if im correct there is also 40% amoniunm nitrate,is that correct,if so your looking at a pretty even fertilizer 40-40-52,those are good numbers if your gonna cook it in your soil before use,just to add top side probally burn your stuff,anyway like i said cant read your post

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Go light with that and use it as a bloom booster not as your base nutrient. Using too much too often will absolutely burn your plants.

Monster762

Monster762

Go light with that and use it as a bloom booster not as your base nutrient. Using too much too often will absolutely burn your plants.
Agree. I use a 0-50-30 sometimes but only as a bump. Just to spike levels couple times in flower. And I use 1/2 the weak directions strength. 1/8tsp per gal on mine

You still need solid base with all your traces.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
These are what I use and get great results as you can see. Had to remove the roof and windows. Pushing 13 ft few weeks into flower
Same nute setup at home for me! Lol, and at farm we have a commercial fox farm line . But man my home grow is busting out with the earth juice

Top Bottom