Need help on first grow due to homemade pesticide.

• Thread starter Doge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Doge

Doge

Hello, had these babies for a few weeks and had a spider mite infestation. Did some rough google search on solution for dealing with mites. End up using a dish soap which is not pure soap + apple cider + bicarbonate soda. Most of the solution are sprayed on the leaf instead of the soil. It started to wilt at the top of the plant. Is there still hope?

Need help on first grow due to homemade pesticide
Need help on first grow due to homemade pesticide 2
Doge

Doge

personally I would start over
spend time on a healthy plant

Dont really have seeds anymore. But I do have other plants. Just wondering will it still grow?

Will topping help? or just leaving it wilt will be a good idea?

infam0usgro

infam0usgro

Your media looks overwatered and i really dont think you have anything left in that plant. Very stressed out at the moment. As @dred said, id start fresh. Learn from your mistakes only way youll get better as a grower.

Doge

Doge

Your media looks overwatered and i really dont think you have anything left in that plant. Very stressed out at the moment. As @dred said, id start fresh. Learn from your mistakes only way youll get better as a grower.
Having a rainy season at the moment. outdoor pot growing on relatively high temp weather (85 °F - 92 °F ) and humidity level from 62%-85%.
The pots are having a hard time to dry out even though there is adequate drainage. Ive checked the drainage, its fine but I dont see my soil getting dry any sooner. Should I be keeping the plants indoor when it rains instead?

Thank you for the advices guys.

Top Bottom