need help on possibly unflushed weed

• Thread starter gangdev
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If it is fully dry and still leaves black crap it has something unhealthy in it. The vape may be hot enough to fully combust it but coming from an illegal website i would not trust its safety at all.

Could be just way too much phosphorous or could be neem oil or much worse.
Yup... never know. I don't trust the legal market nor the black market.... probably the biggest benefit next to the cost saving of growing your own is knowing how it was grown.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yup... never know. I don't trust the legal market nor the black market.... probably the biggest benefit next to the cost saving of growing your own is knowing how it was grown.

for almost 40 years now i was able to buy weed easily and it always seemed ok. Sure some was much better than others but i never felt ripped off from the black market. Well maybe a little in colorado in the early 2000’s when oz of good skunk was $400 per oz with only a $50 discount for multiples. But the weed was the best ever almost.

now i feel ripped off every time i buy store weed anywhere. Why does it suck so much? How is there more greed and dishonesty from legal growers than actual hardened criminals. There were machine gun carrying guards at some of the places i went over the years. But they cared more about quality and health?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
If it is fully dry and still leaves black crap it has something unhealthy in it. The vape may be hot enough to fully combust it but coming from an illegal website i would not trust its safety at all.

Could be just way too much phosphorous or could be neem oil or much worse.
One of the best reasons to smoke homegrown.
Or at least purchased from reputable. only you know what your plants have seen.
could have been sprayed with anything.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Yeah, I didn't know you purchased it for $90 from some website...I assumed you knew the source and just got a wet batch. Could be worse than undried uncured I guess, could have something sprayed on it that's causing it not to burn...? I don't think I would smoke it either.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

One of the best reasons to smoke homegrown.
Or at least purchased from reputable. only you know what your plants have seen.
could have been sprayed with anything.

damn right! I have not smoked more than a taste out of curiosity any other weed than mine for years now. My patients bring samples from time to time.

even when it seems ok it costs 2-3x black market weed which is usually better.

gangdev

gangdev

Yeah, I didn't know you purchased it for $90 from some website...I assumed you knew the source and just got a wet batch. Could be worse than undried uncured I guess, could have something sprayed on it that's causing it not to burn...? I don't think I would smoke it either.
dam the weed itself looks great though, not sure what they screwed up

gangdev

gangdev

heres a photo guys. dense, smells good, and looks good. wonder what they did

Thumbnail 20210224 150444
gangdev

gangdev

Probably fed it with hardcore chem fertilizer. Miracle grow, fox farm's solubles, etc

is still good to vape? tastes nice i can't lie. the high is also clean and strong sativa high no heachaches or anything. if i got headaches or it tasted foul i would have thrown it out honestly.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Are you gonna die vaping it? No. Should you probably take care to not put things in your body you don't know what is in it or where it is from? Well that's up to you

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Could decarb it and make some morning cookies or something.
lemon skunk is my all time fave.
your buds look fine, but without knowledge on growing practices usedI wouldn’t smoke it, or vape it.

CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

One of my buddies works in the hemp industry. They grow gorgeous buds with VERY LITTLE THC outdoors LEAGALLY then spray the cannabis with synthetic cannabinoids to make it get you stoned. It's becoming VERY POPULAR, especially on the illegal market. They are flooding it with the new legal "delta 8 " and other more dangerous actually synthetic bad stuff. Beware, that stuff CAN be physically ddictive. Stay safe

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

One of my buddies works in the hemp industry. They grow gorgeous buds with VERY LITTLE THC outdoors LEAGALLY then spray the cannabis with synthetic cannabinoids to make it get you stoned. It's becoming VERY POPULAR, especially on the illegal market. They are flooding it with the new legal "delta 8 " and other more dangerous actually synthetic bad stuff. Beware, that stuff CAN be physically ddictive. Stay safe

Wow. That is some creative criminal profiteering. Just wow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom