Need help on these beauties

• Thread starter Pariso.o
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pariso.o

I have noticed that some of the fan leaves are clawing. I have been trying to distinguish the problem for a few couple of days now since the problem arose, although it seems that the effected plants kept getting worse. Although new growth seems to be developing quite nicely i guess, i still want to distinguish what might be the problem

Any help or recommendations?

Also I was thinking of cutting the big fan leaves on top which seem to be infected and shading the new growth below. The seeds are 4 autos 2 which I have gotten from a friend (large ones are about 27 days old) and small ones are Banana Monkey Auto and the other on is Psychedelic Auto Strain (about 17 days old)

The tent is a 120x120x200, light is Mars Hydro TSW 2000, CURRENTLY LIGHT IS AT 50% AT AROUND 45 CMS / 18 INCHES. Light is slightly tilted to cover right distamce to small ones, as for nutrients I am giving PH Perfect technology nutes and Sensi Cal with vodoo juice. (Picture attached) humid is around 50 to 65% sometimes it goes abit higher and i regulate with a dehumidifier in the room and temperature is around 21 to 24 degrees

I would appreciate some recommendations and tips and tricks to aid this maybe and prevent it in future grows as this is the first time.

Amplexus

Need help on these beauties
Need help on these beauties 2
Need help on these beauties 3
Need help on these beauties 4
Need help on these beauties 5
Need help on these beauties 6
Need help on these beauties 7
Need help on these beauties 8
Need help on these beauties 9
Need help on these beauties 10
Need help on these beauties 11
Need help on these beauties 12
Need help on these beauties 13
Need help on these beauties 14
Need help on these beauties 15
Need help on these beauties 16
Need help on these beauties 17
Need help on these beauties 18
Need help on these beauties 19
Moshmen

Moshmen

What Is the medium your growin in ? Coco? And what are your watering process

looks dry to dry if so

could be a lot of different stuff , watering habits and bugs would be my first guesss - then nutes /lights

autos are not very forgiving when they have issues

P

Pariso.o

What Is the medium your growin in ? Coco? And what are your watering process

looks dry to dry if so

could be a lot of different stuff , watering habits and bugs would be my first guesss - then nutes /lights

autos are not very forgiving when they have issues
As for medium i have a mix of biocanna terra , kilo mix and perlite and as for bugs it wouldnt be the case as it is indoor and controlled and maybe visible to the eye i guess. Thanks

Moshmen

Moshmen

As for medium i have a mix of biocanna terra , kilo mix and perlite and as for bugs it wouldnt be the case as it is indoor and controlled and maybe visible to the eye i guess. Thanks
Not familiar with that stuff gonna Google it . Watering? Feeding ppm ? Are ya feeding to runoff ? And just cuz your indoors does not mean NO bugs - they are very possible! Every indoor farmer experience some type of pest sometime

Moshmen

Moshmen

Your gonna need a coco grower to get great info but I’ll try , how often are you watering? There’s a good thread here somewhere on watering coco I’ll see if I can find it

visajoe1

visajoe1

looks like you mixed coco and slow release fertilized soil together. sounds like a recipe for exactly what we're seeing now: overfeeding.

soil and coco combo is tough for new growers, its not a friendly mix.

coco needs to stay wet everyday, soil needs to dry out between waterings

at this point, it is what it is. learn for next time

just give water only until it eats through the food in the soil. should have some runoff or salt will buildup in the soil and ph will drop and you'll get lockout

best of luck

P

Pariso.o

Not familiar with that stuff gonna Google it . Watering? Feeding ppm ? Are ya feeding to runoff ? And just cuz your indoors does not mean NO bugs - they are very possible! Every indoor farmer experience some type of pest sometime
Yes you are very right, I should have said no visible bug/fly infestation

P

Pariso.o

Yes i feed until slight run off

P

Pariso.o

Your gonna need a coco grower to get great info but I’ll try , how often are you watering? There’s a good thread here somewhere on watering coco I’ll see if I can find it
As for soil it is not coco, local shop told me to water every 3 days or so, I usually water every 4 days as upon checking the medium usually it is still moist within a few inches and wait until it gets drier , although you are right the terra contains slight nutrients which release slowly

P

Pariso.o

looks like you mixed coco and slow release fertilized soil together. sounds like a recipe for exactly what we're seeing now: overfeeding.

soil and coco combo is tough for new growers, its not a friendly mix.

coco needs to stay wet everyday, soil needs to dry out between waterings

at this point, it is what it is. learn for next time

just give water only until it eats through the food in the soil. should have some runoff or salt will buildup in the soil and ph will drop and you'll get lockout

best of luck
Ok thanks for the information noted :) i really appreciate

Top Bottom