Need help on what sex my plants are

• Thread starter StrongIsland
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StrongIsland

StrongIsland

Hi everyone I'm new to this.
Can someone help me out as these are my two plants and not sure if they are Female or Male?
Thanks

Need help on what sex my plants are
Need help on what sex my plants are 2
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Well, you got a little of both there my friend. This your only plant? What is it - source?

Reactions: TSD
StrongIsland

StrongIsland

One is a Dr grinspoon and the other is Northern lights. Got the seeds from a girl that farms in AZ. This sucks for real are both?
Thanks for your help

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Tough break, strong island! When you’re dealing with regulars obviously you have to hedge your bet with numbers.A lot of people will plant At least three and hope for one female. But I am familiar with karma! So I will plant six and hope for one female. Not too late to start over. At least three and hope for one female. But I am familiar with karma! So I will plant six and hope for one female.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I wonder if the pollen from the Grinspoon would be worth collecting? Don’t know much about it. I think it’s kind of a rare bird. But sometimes What people say they are and what they turned out to be are two different things.

StrongIsland

StrongIsland

Ya its a terrible loss cause its a big plant. Running a circulating drip system so not only a hit on the Grinspoon loss but the nutrients also.
Not trying to collect any pollen cause it's indoor and there's a Chemdog in same tent.
Trial and error

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

One is a Dr grinspoon and the other is Northern lights. Got the seeds from a girl that farms in AZ. This sucks for real are both?
Thanks for your help
So that is 2 separate plants in the pics?

sorry dude you gonna yank and start over?

I

IamN2pot

Hi everyone I'm new to this.
Can someone help me out as these are my two plants and not sure if they are Female or Male?
Thanks
It's a male (in plain english) and it looks to be only a very few days from starting to drop pollen.
Keep seeding.

Top Bottom