Need help on what to do from here

• Thread starter Chaosvox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chaosvox

Chaosvox

My first time growing anything really and it’s been a lot of work. But I am enjoying it. Of course I didn’t know what to do in the beginning and I got the wrong idea in my head. The articles I read and videos I watched led me to believe I needed to have 10-15 plants and use SCROG technique to utilize my space. So I sorted 13 plants (6 blue dream and 7 SSH super silver haze). It has gone well but I am at a point where I don’t know which direction to take. I’ve researched everything I can think of and the answer I have come up with is I have more questions than I did when I started. I’ve got the watering, nutes, lighting, ph, humidity, temperature all taken care of so far and I gave plenty of circulation and an exhaust system. I have approximately 18 - 24 bud sites on each plant after topping and fimming. Done high stress and low stress training to open up the plants.

The most important question I have is whether I put up the net and flip them now or extend my room another 6 feet giving me a 14 x 4 x 8 room and let them grow?

Will the increase in yield be worth the time and effort?

Is there another option that is a better choice for my situation?

lastly, there are some monstrous fan leaves on some of these gals. Do I leave them when I flip or remove them? They are blocking the light and tucking doesn’t work. They find a way to pop them back.

Need help on what to do from here
Need help on what to do from here 2
Need help on what to do from here 3
Need help on what to do from here 4
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I don't know if you should extend the size of the room, that is something you need to figure out if it is worth it depending on your situation. I can tell you just because you have a bigger room, doesn't mean you will get a bigger yield. If the lighting stays the same, it probably won't be a huge difference.

I like to remove big fan leaves that block growth tips, but only if it is necessary to increase light penetration and air flow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom