Need help plant not showing sex

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

Some what new to this and any info would be helping out. I have a la con from seed growing an it doesn't seem to be giving out any sings of sex yet my grape ape and crimera blue have been flowing for about 3 weeks and they where all place out at the same time....Again any help would be nice it's in a 3 gal grow bag using ocean forest fox farm potting soil and fox farm big bloom oh yeah it's out door grow.Medical grow that is.:rastabong:

edit by logic - dont post in caps lock!

D

Dice

La con starts to flower late but finishes quick, you should have signs of sex by now thow.

C

chef green

weather changes everything in an outdoor grow when flowering be patient and things will start to pop soon

Rushoe

Rushoe

La con starts to flower late but finishes quick, you should have signs of sex by now thow.

Thanks Dice. It seems that you are right I checked yesterday and the signs have just started smells so dank ...I was just wondering because it didn't seem to go in to any kind of shock. anyways thanx again and come back soon look out for my pics will be posting them soon.....

Rushoe

Rushoe

weather changes everything in an outdoor grow when flowering be patient and things will start to pop soon
yes you guys were right just started yesterday kinda late but i hot it starts to bloom fast ....Thanks any info is good info for me ...Trying to get this thing down to ensure I always have the bomb dizzy dank! Haha ! Just hit it with some sweet that was handed down to me from a homie any one ever use this? Flavor booster i guess.

Top Bottom