NEED HELP PLEASE, SICK PLANTS FIRST TIME GROWER

• Thread starter GREATWEED24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NairnM16

NairnM16

Look for around 20/30% run off
I do in between 600/700 ppm start low nd bump it up per feed till tips burn them dial it back that’s how you work out a plants ppm every plant has different ppms but don’t over think that

Badchoice

Badchoice

also THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP, this is all greatly greatly appreciated
Plus their early on could just do the lift test if your not sure about how wet the soil actually is, just get a weight feel for it when it’s dry and when after a good watering

GREATWEED24

GREATWEED24

Sounds like potassium issue, How much water are are they receiving, usually 3 times a day with coco/perlite. Container size, more info needed w/pics if ya can.
You feed 3 times a day? so i should be feeding less water at a time but more often?

GREATWEED24

GREATWEED24

You are seeing deficiencies in multiples its your watering practices that are the issue here. Not cal mag or specific nutrients.

Reduce the light intensity until they recover. Old growth will not get better so look to new growth.

For these I would be feeding about 500i-600ppm every single feed. Adjust your frequency to keep the media stable.

Now to deal with this issue to start. Feed 600ppm of a balanced nutrient solution equal to the pot volume through thw pot. Eg 5gal pot give it 5 gal of nutrient solution through each pot.

This will help reset and balance the media.

Ph I would be about 5.8 and make sure to temp adjust the water so you don't shock the plants. You want as close to the same temp of the media as possible.
Thank you for all your help, I also read your how to water coco forum, i appreciate all the help, seems like i should be able to fix the issue. i will feed more often thats for sure.

Top Bottom