Need help please

• Thread starter Tower33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tower33

Tower33

I'm not sure if this is over watered or what. Its G.s.c. I'm using fox farms ocean forest and the trio. I Ph everything that goes in TO 6 2. Idk why it's so droopy and yellow between the veins. I started cal mag and I'm not seeing any improvement

Tower33

Tower33

I'm not sure if this is over watered or what. Its G.s.c. I'm using fox farms ocean forest and the trio. I Ph everything that goes in TO 6 2. Idk why it's so droopy and yellow between the veins. I started cal mag and I'm not seeing any improvement
20210107 160423

Tower33

Tower33

How big are the pots? How much and how often do you water?
I water every 5 to 7 days. Its only been in the 5 gallon since 12/25. It was in a much smaller pot and was all roots when I transplanted. I think it's over watered also. I only spayed it with water and cal mag . I haven't been able to put it in the water because it seems over watered. Ok thank you

growsince79

growsince79

I water every 5 to 7 days. Its only been in the 5 gallon since 12/25. It was in a much smaller pot and was all roots when I transplanted. I think it's over watered also. I only spayed it with water and cal mag . I haven't been able to put it in the water because it seems over watered. Ok thank you
You might want to raise your light a bit until you get back on track.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Plants take nutrients at certain ph levels in soil, coco or hydro. What type of potting mix are you using?
Ph nutrient

Tower33

Tower33

Looks overwatered
Hey thanks for sayin something. It's so easy to over water. I thought she was droopy so I watered on 2 occasions that I knew deep down wasnt dehydration or thirst ykim. So what might have been maybe? Just hot soil? I know the newer ocean forest is hotter than It use to be. Shoot me thoughts 520360i049. I'm in a jam here. Dont wanna mess it up

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Agree with @growsince79

Either heavily overwatered or moderately overwatered and high humidity. Possibly cold rootzone also contributing or atleast not helping.

What media and nutrients are you using and how much if any?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
ya, it is overwatered and your light should be at 100% intensity at 18"
also ph your water to 6.3 not 5.8
I dropped a image for you on what the nutrient ph for soil should be. You also want to mix all your nutrients and then adjust the ph

growsince79

growsince79

ya, it is overwatered and your light should be at 100% intensity at 18"
also ph your water to 6.3 not 5.8
I dropped a image for you on what the nutrient ph for soil should be. You also want to mix all your nutrients and then adjust the ph
Thats might be true for a health plant. This plant has root problems since the recent transplant. I'll bet it probably hasnt even grown much into the new soil.

Top Bottom