need help pm on clones

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

hey there im just wondering whats the best way to keep pm from forming on my clones when they are in the cloner

OGONLY

OGONLY

PM spray for local grow shop works great.

What?

If your clones are in a dome vent them for 5 minutes a day. Don't allow too much condensation to collect in dome. If it is, open vents on dome to keep environment humid, not wet.

If dome is not on, use a small fan to move air gently around clones.

Don't spray with preventative before roots appear unless PM has appeared already. If it has, spray with Green Cure at 50% dose. Green Cure is THE best spray for PM once it has appeared. Can use all the way to harvest as well.

IMO Eagle 20 is the best preventative for PM. It is toxic, and should be handled very carefully. Only spray using a "real" mask. And only spray in EARLY veg. DO NOT spray in flower! I spray at a dose rate of 75% what the label calls for. It is available on ebay for like $50.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
The sulfer burner has been the best thing for me. When i get pm, (once every few years) I turn on the sulfer burner for 6-8hours a day when the lights are off for 3days. It gets rid of it for good.

I would'nt use the burner on unrooted cuts tho. I would wait until they have rooted for a bit then go for it.

J

Jsän

what they said.

also, an extreme in local PH will kill PM on contact. spray with Vinegar/water at abt 4PH, Milk or Baking soda/water @ 8-9PH.

the best preventative, is to trap the spores before they start colonizing on your plants.
I would also suggest, since PM is spread via air-borne spores, that you place an air-filter in the room. H.E.P.A or any filter rated for mould.
If its in the cloner, chances are its in the room.

good luck, i am sure you'll get it fixed. lots of help here at the farm.

hiboy

hiboy

OGONLY gave ya the best info. I follow the same recipe as him and have seen none. I also neem spray during my veg and beginning flower, keep them leaves healthy.'
hiboy

oh yeah, ibtheman gave some GREAT info, buy spray at shop.lol:evilgrin0040:

J

jtmyzery2008

Thanks for the info i got a fan blowing on them and the cloner constantly on unless im checking the roots out and they are still getting powdery mildew i just put some fresh cuts in 2 days ago and they instantly starting to get pm after a night in the cloner im just using clonex solution and aqua shield and ive been spraying them with sns pm spray

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I have seen PM manifest in a very wide humidity range. Greencure @ 50% dose would be the mildest on your babies. Do NOT overdo it- all you really need to do is change the pH of your leaf surface, and the PM cannot express itself. It will, however, remain in the clones, and any clones you take from them. Lots of info on PM here at the Farm.

G

googolplexs

Not to b stupid but what is PM, can I get it in sothern cannada,where's only hot in summer. This is all new to me, it's like an epiphany everyday, even the word epiphany was an epiphany for me, as I had never heard it before, now in vouge.
So anyhow what is PM, I had spider mites or my friend did, I saw them.

OK I gots it POwdery Mold, no I don't gots it but I understand

bloads

bloads

PNC (well known clone provider for Orange County + San Diego) recommends Spectracyde, on their website. They have a picture of the bottle in their shop next to some clones.

E

EACH1TEACH1

powdery mildew is my worst nightmare. two friends just got it from cuts out of a dispensary. sad, sad. everyone try to stay away from this like its the hiv.

Ever after

Ever after

use a sulfer burner just make sure you dont have any air pumps on while you do the vaporizer should be ok for 40days :D <3 <3

NO ITS NOTHING LIKE HIV DUDE ITS HERPIES ....... HIV WOULD BE BUD ROT OR

Botrytis cinerea is the real hell ask anyone who has had it. powdery mildew is nothing . that has many many ways to combat . ovbiously not a cure the only cure is to tell all the morons who dont clean their rooms to start cleaning their rooms. MAKE your bed , and make your 'other bed'

shame on you .. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE..

E

EACH1TEACH1

40 days thats when fowers really start to form whats the plan after that. pm is something when your spending hours trying to stop mildew from forming on your bud sites. if i see pm on my cuts im not running wit it. to each his own. i like smoking clean herb. fight the battle if need be, just not i. sorry for virus metaphor. must have been geeked last night.

Top Bottom