NEED HELP! QUICK! Possible Overwatering?????

• Thread starter SacredTreeOrganicFarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
nice catch Burnzy. :-)
I just didn’t want to believe it😔 my commercial grow has it, and I got a new light so I wanted to say heat stress or overwatering😭😭😭. I ordered a mag scope to hopefully confirm. As soon as I get home I strip and wash my clothes. I shower and then have my timers set off when I get home to do my spray EVERYDAY. The last thing I wanted to believe was I transferred pests 😭. Only time will tell once I can get my scope😭

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
pH imbalance, over watering or light/heat stress possible? I just got a new light but fuckkk I didn’t think it’s do anything like that
well i think you knew it already.. it’s very easy to bring pest mold fungi into the grow area from another or even outdoors, i try my best to wash or shower before going into the grow area..

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
well i think you knew it already.. it’s very easy to bring pest mold fungi into the grow area from another or even outdoors, i try my best to wash or shower before going into the grow area..
I know I know😭😭😭😭 it’s just sad to think. Especially having pets. Transfer is so easy.

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
You said it here ⬆. Your work has them,
Bingo. You brought them home brotha. Yeah microscope is really the only way. That’s russet damage 💯
You guys are the best! Like I said just didn’t want to think that’s what it was😔 appreciate other farmers giving me the grit!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Is this a special case thing? I always water to run off to get pH/ppm reads.
For organics you dont want to wash the available nutrients out of the soil. They become available slowly over time. Ppm is not really a reliable measurement of nutrients with organics.

With synthetic they are immediately available so we want to wash some of the old out each watering to prevent a buildup.

Yeah if you add to much organic nutrients you can do the same but in doing so you are washing out not only available nutrients but also some of the microbes and a full on flush will all but kill that. The risk of overfeeding with organics is much lower.

Now understand that many if not most bottles oeganic nutrients are in an available form and similar to synthetic in that department so if a soil is depleted of its organic content and your feeding it "organically derived nutrients" (there is a big difference between the 2) and some runoff may be beneficial but you still want to keep it small of any.

Glassdub

Glassdub

For organics you dont want to wash the available nutrients out of the soil. They become available slowly over time. Ppm is not really a reliable measurement of nutrients with organics.

With synthetic they are immediately available so we want to wash some of the old out each watering to prevent a buildup.

Yeah if you add to much organic nutrients you can do the same but in doing so you are washing out not only available nutrients but also some of the microbes and a full on flush will all but kill that. The risk of overfeeding with organics is much lower.

Now understand that many if not most bottles oeganic nutrients are in an available form and similar to synthetic in that department so if a soil is depleted of its organic content and your feeding it "organically derived nutrients" (there is a big difference between the 2) and some runoff may be beneficial but you still want to keep it small of any.
Yeah, non-organic here & do have a bit of build up presently will be watering straight, with just protekt added, next time.

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
So! Those first plants were trashed! Restart! Full sanitation process and IPM for a full week before introducing new plants! M Hahah!

So has anyone ran FFOF? I’m in 1 month veg on these and I’m not sure if they’re showing deficiencies or toxicity? My guess with the dark green in the few is overwatering, but those are the pots that are the LIGHTEST IN WEIGHT???! So that’s why I ask if it is time to start a mild feed? 1/4 strength?

A9FCAC9A 8772 4DB5 B3B9 81DC8A7DB938
618131C3 8708 40E0 A7CA 57B7EDC09FC5
0DE6545A F122 4992 9051 6F89D0934EF9
C9FF919C 9A06 43BB 83C9 DC330AF080E3
5E0F2B53 D434 4298 A39D 1CB7BF5386C6
Glassdub

Glassdub

So! Those first plants were trashed! Restart! Full sanitation process and IPM for a full week before introducing new plants! M Hahah!

So has anyone ran FFOF? I’m in 1 month veg on these and I’m not sure if they’re showing deficiencies or toxicity? My guess with the dark green in the few is overwatering, but those are the pots that are the LIGHTEST IN WEIGHT???! So that’s why I ask if it is time to start a mild feed? 1/4 strength?
I suspect a little underfed, I would check the run off, my PPMs have been spiking if I feed every watering (4 days at this point) think I'm going to feed every other onward, if not less, I just have about a month to go. all things considered I think I'm doing better than last time.

IMG 20210106 180237
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

just get that wet /dry cycle in control.,
perlite should never really be that badly stained, especially the seedlings.,

Latest posts

Top Bottom