Need help seeing whats wrong

• Thread starter chancew95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chancew95

chancew95

I feed with coco and RO water, not sure if I'm getting the calmag right. I always ph my water. getting into week three of flower. not sure if they are maybe hungry or have a lock out. I've been feeding the last two or three rounds with just 2 ml per gallon. I thought it was calcium so I was feeding higher but thought it was potassium because of too high cal. I'm not sure. any advice will help

Need help seeing whats wrong
Need help seeing whats wrong 2
chancew95

chancew95

first two pics are my veg that might have the same problem.

IMG 6340
IMG 6341
IMG 6347
IMG 6338
Anthem

Anthem

What is the PPM or EC reading going in? What is the exact list of nutrients you are adding? How often are you feeding?

chancew95

chancew95

What is the PPM or EC reading going in? What is the exact list of nutrients you are adding? How often are you feeding?
PPM IS ABOUT 500 AND IM USING FOX FARM . also adding 2-5 ml of cal mag every time. feed twice a week and also give it water in-between feedings

ic0dex

ic0dex

I have a similar question. If you’re watering RO how much cal mag do you add and how to find out what ppm you should be at. For me my ppm is 0-100 from start.

Sorry don’t mean to hijack your question.

chancew95

chancew95

Does it look like this to you?
View attachment 961069

View attachment 961070
I bumped up my nutes and I think it stopped for the most part. I think I was feeding too high cal mag witch blocks P. started feeding less calmag and now I'm having issues with too low cal mag I think. was feeding 6-7 ml witch is way to high so I went down to 2 ml and thats way to low

chancew95

chancew95

I have a similar question. If you’re watering RO how much cal mag do you add and how to find out what ppm you should be at. For me my ppm is 0-100 from start.

Sorry don’t mean to hijack your question.
cal mag should make RO water about 100-250 starting out and if you need more you'll know

Ph 007

Ph 007

I get same problems tap water ppm of 0.75

But since adding calmag full.strength at 0.4 e.c that's 1ml a litre and upped my feed a tad they never been better,, i use canna coco tbo, I ph at 5.8/5.9, ph out is about 6.0/6.2,

I don't like adding so much clang but it works, if I don't it goes like your first pics ,the calmag fixes my purple.red stem as well,

I don't add calmag to the pot on firs watering of potting up as the bagged stuff is loaded with loads if it and I over feed calmag and this also give me.loads of problems e.c rising ph all over place if I added it, but after that feed I'm.on full.strength

If I don't add full calmag my to even watering my e.c and ph rub off also goes to wack all over the place

Top Bottom