Need Help Selecting An Intake Fan For My Gorilla Grow Tent. Any Recommendations?

• Thread starter Sneaky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sneaky

Links would be super helpful, I'm trying to figure out what size fans I would need, since gorilla tents have a few round openings. Thanks!

blazeup420

blazeup420

Hey sneaky I don't think people are allowed to post links. Just look for ones with lower db ratings but still have decent power for the room size. I run a 4in fan and tbh the LED light fans are louder. I got mine off Ebay.

Hope that helps bud ✌️

Papa

Papa

Supporter
of course, tent size was the most obvious question, but i also should have asked how much heat you're putting in there.
sometimes i set up a tent that size for a quarantine. i put about 300w of fluorescents into it and exhaust with a 4" elicent fan on a controller so that i can adjust speed. elicents are the only inline fans i buy b/c i like them quiet.

S

Sneaky

The room strictly for flowering, so no lights. I just need proper ventilation

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You shouldnt need an intake fan if you get a big enough exhaust fan, a 6" fan will do for 4x8 tent, especially if theres gonna be no light? Drying room? 8" fan would be better for a tent with lights

S

Sneaky

You shouldnt need an intake fan if you get a big enough exhaust fan, a 6" fan will do for 4x8 tent, especially if theres gonna be no light? Drying room? 8" fan would be better for a tent with lights

Yeah Im planning on using it to keep them safe at night from pests, I grow outdoors. I'm. A rookie at building this stuff so I'm. Trying to figure out how to affix the fans to the vents

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you don't care about the smell and the tent won't be heated by lights or sunlight you don't need a vent fan.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

That being shots ive never ran a intake fan. Only exhaust, If you have to worry about smell you want negative pressure on the tent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom