Need help setting up 67 infinty control

• Thread starter ZuuT420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZuuT420

ZuuT420

I have two 4" AC infinity inline fans for my 2x4 grow tent 1 fan for intake and the other for exhaust. I recently bought the 67 remote to control the two fans. It's kinda hard to get used to. It don't say what slot on remote is for exhaust fan and what slot for intake fan. And with them.both plugged in the stay running. If I just plug one fan in the fan will adjust its self to what setting you have on with auto setting such as high humidity low humidity and high temp and low temp. Can someone please help what do I do

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Just bought the 67 controller and the 2 outlets" are to plug in 2 fans to do the same thing. You'll need another controller and operate the fans separately.

You'd think with the quality they sell they could at least put together a good video lol

JoryK

JoryK

Just bought the 67 controller and the 2 outlets" are to plug in 2 fans to do the same thing. You'll need another controller and operate the fans separately.

You'd think with the quality they sell they could at least put together a good video lol
Yeah, I just got a née 67 controller in the other day and yeah, they could explain setup a tad better. Lol....I’m kinda wishing I’d just have gotten another of their regular digital controllers. Haha!

karolanne

karolanne

I'm not sure why you have two fans in a 2X4. I don't think you need one for the intake. Your tent probably has open flaps at it's bottom. As you suck the air out with a fan, it automatically suck the new air from that flaps.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Have you downloaded the app for the Controller 67?

JoryK

JoryK

mostly it’s to create negative air pressure in your tent, which is really good fir your plants, but to do that you are supposed to have two different strength fans. I run active intake systems as well, but I have a 6” exhaust and a 4” intake, which works great.
...you should read up on active intake systems.

karolanne

karolanne

mostly it’s to create negative air pressure in your tent, which is really good fir your plants, but to do that you are supposed to have two different strength fans. I run active intake systems as well, but I have a 6” exhaust and a 4” intake, which works great.
...you should read up on active intake systems.
I didn't know about. I'll read about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom