Need help strangers plant no fruits??

• Thread starter Bobbybrax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bobbybrax

Ah. Hey strangers I am asking why take so long my plant no fruit ? I grow 3mmonts now and still no fruit my friends pls help a man!!!
Need help strangers plant no fruits 2

Need help strangers plant no fruits
Growbekenobi

Growbekenobi

Outdoor stranger. No fruits yet idk
If it's only 3 months old and outdoor, its most likely just now maturing should start seeing more pistols soon, it could also be porch lights/street lights/ affecting it's dark period if that might be an issue

B

Bobbybrax

If it's only 3 months old and outdoor, its most likely just now maturing should start seeing more pistols soon, it could also be porch lights/street lights/ affecting it's dark period if that might be an issue
How long more until I have fruits stranger ? I wanna taste the fruit men

Growbekenobi

Growbekenobi

How long more until I have fruits stranger ? I wanna taste the fruit men
At least 8 weeks from the looks of it, just make sure to keep it out of the light at night and you should be good 🤙also tryand give it direct sunlight if you can

B

Bobbybrax

At least 8 weeks from the looks of it, just make sure to keep it out of the light at night and you should be good 🤙also tryand give it direct sunlight if you can
Ok stranger in eight weeks I’m show you pictures thank you very very much stranger

B

Bobbybrax

Reveging means it's dark period ( night time) is probably getting interrupted by some kind of light-porch -street-window. And has quit producing flower or ( fruit ) stranger
How do you stop this stranger? I want grow fruits.forever

Top Bottom