Need Help timing Harvest window

• Thread starter Hubcitygrow25
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hubcitygrow25

Hubcitygrow25

I have a peanut butter breath x triangle kush. This girl was stressed quite a bit, between extreme night time cold to now heat during the day and has developed nanners late in flower. It did produce a couple of pollen sacks at around week 5, and does have a couple of seeds unfortunately. I decided to finish her off, and am now trying to time the harvest window. It is now the end of week 10.

20220219 133924
2022 02 19 13 28 43 389
2022 02 19 13 26 56 646
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I have a peanut butter breath x triangle kush. This girl was stressed quite a bit, between extreme night time cold to now heat during the day and has developed nanners late in flower. It did produce a couple of pollen sacks at around week 5, and does have a couple of seeds unfortunately. I decided to finish her off, and am now trying to time the harvest window. It is now the end of week 10.
Your real close, are you doing a flush at all? It goes the more milky the trichomes the more energetic high and the more amber gets you couch lock. I shoot for 80% milky and 20% amber. Seeds aren’t the end of the world especially if it’s just for personal.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Looks good, not well versed on the genetics but id give it another week and then decide. Its not like in 7 days every trich will be amber. Plus you may gain a little weight

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

I'd say the only reason to wait is if you want your buds to put on a bit more weight. They certainly look idea for that highest-high stage, as opposed to the amber-couchlock stage with amber trichomes.

How do the lower buds look? Are they actively growing a lot of new pistils?

Latest posts

Top Bottom