Need help to diagnose a problem

• Thread starter Beboo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beboo

I am a totally beginner. These plants are 4 week old and the leafes turned into yellow with brown sports. Water i only give if i feel the soil dry.. the temp is 2.

Need help to diagnose  a problem
Need help to diagnose  a problem 2
Need help to diagnose  a problem 3
Need help to diagnose  a problem 4
Need help to diagnose  a problem 5
Need help to diagnose  a problem 6
Need help to diagnose  a problem 7
Need help to diagnose  a problem 8
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
pretty sure the one in the orange pot should of been transplanted to a bigger pot a couple weeks ago..

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

How close are your lights and how powerful are they? I see some bleaching on some leaves

Reactions: PK1
B

Beboo

The lamp is about 1 m away from them. And 400w. Today i bought this food for them do you think its gonna help ?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Thats the veggative stage nutrients. and never spray the plant under the light. always feed the soil. if you want to keep that bottle then you also need a bloom phase.
I use mega crop nutrients and @greenleafnutrients can give you allot of information about the product. However, its a very easy to use nutrient and its good from seedling stage all the way to flower.
I use the two parts Mega crop, but they also have a single blend. https://greenleafnutrients.com/

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you will need a bloom/flowering nutrient as well.. if you plan on growing again and again than some calmg too, as it’s needed 3-4? week of flowering.. but get some bloom nutrient.
so when it’s time to water feed the plants 5ml of veg per gallon not litre..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you will need a bloom/flowering nutrient as well.. if you plan on growing again and again than some calmg too, as it’s needed 3-4? week of flowering.. but get some bloom nutrient.
so when it’s time to water feed the plants 5ml of veg per gallon not litre..
maybe even 7.5ml per gallon or somewhere in between

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Hmm...I have also noticed from the lower branches that they are turning purple, which is an indicator of chronic over watering (which could have been from spraying them also)….which means you need to water/ feed them but leave a period for the soil to dry so the roots can look for the nutrients. how often are you watering/ feeding them...just curious...and that temp being 2?

Latest posts

Top Bottom