Need help! Too MUCH light? Or too much defoliation.

• Thread starter Fatboinotsoslim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fatboinotsoslim

Fatboinotsoslim

So, in a 3x3 I have the sf-2000 and a 315cmh about a foot away from that light. Anyways. About two days ago I put some flowers into this set up and my leaves have gone from an extremely healthy green to now being semi bleached in appearance. So I'm wondering if there's just too much light?

It looks like early stage nitrogen or potassium deficiency which seems add as I JUST switched to transition on the general hydro chart and really only added. (Was using half strength nutes two weeks ago.)

I do some fairly extreme defoliation every couple of days, (have forever, keeps humidity down.) And am wondering if maybe it's that there's too much light for the plant to effectively process nitrogen given I've plucked about 2/3ds the sugar leaves in the last week and changed nutes too higher feed. Plox help, I'm wracking my brain on this.

Need help too much light or too much defoliation
Need help too much light or too much defoliation 2
Fatboinotsoslim

Fatboinotsoslim

Flowers are kept 30 inches from lights. Temps are a out 75.6f lights on canopy level, lights out I have a cool 65f.

login

login

Looks like you went from low wattage to much higher wattage, the new growth will adapt to the higher wattage. Next time get the lights higher or dim them down.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

I do some fairly extreme defoliation every couple of days, (have forever, keeps humidity down.) And am wondering if maybe it's that there's too much light for the plant to effectively process nitrogen given <B> I've plucked about 2/3ds the sugar leaves</B> in the last week and changed nutes too higher feed. Plox help, I'm wracking my brain on this.

uhm...fan leaves or sugar leaves??

Fatboinotsoslim

Fatboinotsoslim

Humidity way low isn’t it

Its said, (about 50% humidity. I've personally had my flowers in bloom around 15% for the last four'ish weeks. Never had issues because of low humidity that I've noticed. Aside from never once getting bud rot in about a dozen grows.

(*These Are still in veg for atleast two more weeks.*)

(Aeration and low humidity are key to my success in that regard.)

Do you know of this as something you've personally experienced? I could raise my humidity but I dont see a benefit to it.

(Plants get misted every four hours in veg, arduino unit turns off that feature when I switch to bloom.)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Run the lights on 60 to 80% white flowering plants don't need strong light . Od .

Top Bottom