Need help with an European analog of UC

• Thread starter Atocoperro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Atocoperro

Atocoperro

Hello everyone!
I'm now using full UC analog made in Italy which is called idrolabs.
They also have their nutes line with UC roots analog called Total Care. NPK almost the same I guess.
So I started rooted clones there with 1.2ml/g calmag and 2ml/g base veg nutes which gave me 340ppm(500 scale). It was quite stable for a week no swings. And then I added base nutes up to 440ppm to follow their feeding chart and I got some burning tips and a big brown necrotic spots on big leafs. All environment is controlled and good except co2 because it is 400-500ppm stable for now. I have a burner but I didn't use it yet.
So my question is this big spots are over feeding or it is signs of starting root rot, because I have a light pond smell from solution and some light brown areas on roots although all roots are white?
I was adding Total care every 2-3 days and changed solution but the smell still there.
I attach their feeding chart
Need help with an european analog of uc

Need help with an european analog of uc 2
Need help with an european analog of uc 3

this photos couple days old.
I will post photo of the problems this evening.
and also I had PM on clones but it seems that I almost beat it but not totally

bigslimdawg79

bigslimdawg79

Hello everyone!
I'm now using full UC analog made in Italy which is called idrolabs.
They also have their nutes line with UC roots analog called Total Care. NPK almost the same I guess.
So I started rooted clones there with 1.2ml/g calmag and 2ml/g base veg nutes which gave me 340ppm(500 scale). It was quite stable for a week no swings. And then I added base nutes up to 440ppm to follow their feeding chart and I got some burning tips and a big brown necrotic spots on big leafs. All environment is controlled and good except co2 because it is 400-500ppm stable for now. I have a burner but I didn't use it yet.
So my question is this big spots are over feeding or it is signs of starting root rot, because I have a light pond smell from solution and some light brown areas on roots although all roots are white?
I was adding Total care every 2-3 days and changed solution but the smell still there.
I attach their feeding chartView attachment 990398
View attachment 990401View attachment 990402
this photos couple days old.
I will post photo of the problems this evening.
and also I had PM on clones but it seems that I almost beat it but not totally
Nice looking system you got there man
I wonder if the buckets being black keeps the water warmer though?

Atocoperro

Atocoperro

So here the picture of the problem and overall look. And also I saw some browning in my roots.

the problem in the first picture seems to appear only near the humidifier,the rest of leaves have only burning ends.

Is it cal deficiency or over feeding or maybe start of root rot?
0.9EC
5.8pH
18C temp of solution
24C air temp
60%RH
5EEABB99 960D 42C3 ADF6 03526C5B032A
79AB56B1 C9F2 4CBF A138 EA94622D01B7
5A7DA90A 7F84 4B2B A6D3 0F00BBE31073
81398771 8CFA 4F50 86F2 1EEE75448DBD

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

300ppm should be good. Are you using RO water?

Imo you need to run sterile or live.

Atocoperro

Atocoperro

300ppm should be good. Are you using RO water?

Imo you need to run sterile or live.
thanks a lot for ur reply!
I'm using RO with UV right after it and also using Total care which is UC roots full analog I guess.

First pictures are with 300ppm
Last pictures are after I put ppm up to 440
So now it is 440

Atocoperro

Atocoperro

Nice looking system you got there man
I wonder if the buckets being black keeps the water warmer though?
Thanks for ur kind words!
I've been always using black buckets so I can't compare.
here I'm using chiller and it seems to be working almost well.

Atocoperro

Atocoperro

@Capulator, brings some old posts to mind. Had similiar looking results, and that's a compliment.

Nice !

big thanks for your kind words.
For now I can say that I've tried sterile(for 2 times) and bennies. And sterile didn't work both times. Maybe I was doing something wrong. But when I added bennies after my roots've went wrong with sterile I saw big difference the next day!

Latest posts

Top Bottom