Need Help With Cannabis - 5/10 stopped growing but won’t die.

• Thread starter Sickboy610
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sickboy610

So a couple months ago I got some clones from my neighbor. 6 Wedding Cake cloned right off the seed grown mother, one older clone & 2 more from her. They were all growing fine until like three weeks ago I started noticing the leaves were curling, some drooping some curling upward but they were still intact and not frail. I assumed it was over / under watering and tried to remedy both ways with the problem just persisting and seemingly spreading to other plants? Four of them are growing great and unaffected, the other 5 seem to have stunted right in their tracks. I’ve repotted, I’ve shocked the roots, I’ve moved the lights, given them plant food, and now separated them. They aren’t dying but or is still tiny and the other four are stunted for sure. Then the other four seem to be flourishing but now I’m noticing leaves wilting on them too and I’m worried. Can anyone help? Short of testing ph I’m at a loss.

Need help with cannabis   510 stopped growing but wont die
Need help with cannabis   510 stopped growing but wont die 2
Need help with cannabis   510 stopped growing but wont die 3
Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
welcome to THC @Sickboy610
copy/past the following questions in the following link here and answer them to your best knowledge.

Observationist

Observationist

welcome to THC @Sickboy610
copy/past the following questions in the following link here and answer them to your best knowledge.
Bless your soul.....

TSD

TSD

Look burnt to a crisp, either by lights, nutes or improper environments or all of the above.

S

Sickboy610

Look burnt to a crisp, either by lights, nutes or improper environments or all of the above.
The lights have been the same since they were small and they’ve been growing fine this whole time and they’re 12 to 16 inches away to pink LEDs and some grow lights from the grocery store on the smaller ones but they were doing that even under the purple lights and even when the other plants were under the same lights so I’m not sure how they could be getting burnt to a crisp if the other ones were in the same environment and are doing just fine

S

Sickboy610

The lights have been the same since they were small and they’ve been growing fine this whole time and they’re 12 to 16 inches away to pink LEDs and some grow lights from the grocery store on the smaller ones but they were doing that even under the purple lights and even when the other plants were under the same lights so I’m not sure how they could be getting burnt to a crisp if the other ones were in the same environment and are doing just fine
Watch the video

Top Bottom